'Shadowdale Creations"

• 5 months later...

Back in October I placed an order for a neckseal and a pair of gloves. I didn't hear anything for a month and because they requested payment to be sent through Serve.com (I'm used to PayPal) I decided to doublecheck if they recieved my payment. They replied and said "Your payment has been received. Your order is under construction and is expected to ship shortly." I didn't hear anything from them for months so I sent an email asking for their definition of "shortly" and whether my order had been shipped yet. Again I heard nothing for a month and finally two weeks ago I sent them yet another email stating "I see i was expected to wait another month. I await your reply and expect either a refund or a delivery of my order soon." I recieved a package in the mail yesterday. Inside was a finely crafted neckseal that I am very pleased with and one good glove. The other was a piece of crap. It appears the rubber dried up and cracked along several creases, falling apart in little flakes.There was no evidence that this could ever have been caused in delivery, as everything else was intact and in nice quality. Obviously, they have no regard for quality checking such an obvious mistake that would have been easily noticed during packing of my order. So whether it's lazy shipping or horrible quality, Shadowdale Creations should NEVER be considered, in my opinion. STAY AWAY.