Congradulations Hyper

SuperTrooper

Hat's off to one of our own that knows what the 501st is truly all about. I'm privileged to troop with Craig often and you will never see him in a bad mood. :salute:

Congratulations to Craig "Hyper" Provine TK-4408 on trooping his 100th Tour of Duty with the 501st Legion! Craig has been one of the GLG's most active troopers since joining our ranks. He reached this milestone in only 15 months with the Legion and becomes just the second Great Lakes Garrison member to troop 100 events.

To see a list of his Tours, visit TK-4408's profile

Wow!!!!! thats dedication!!!! i hardly have 10-12 and that in a 2 yrs period......

Congrats Craig!!!!!

I troop with Craig too and he is awesome. He truly lives up to his nickname "Hyper". He can't stand still at a troop, he is everywhere. Usually the first to suit up and the last to dress down. By the way, he is already at 101 troops and will probably add 1 or 2 more this weekend. :lol:

Congrats Craig!

Now that is dedicated! And "Well Done Trooper!" But, how do you find all the event's to troop at? :huh:

Click the "TK-4408's profile" in the first post. It's a link.

How he does that and juggles work & family is amazing - hat's off to him!

Did I mention that he's a single dad, with an amazing daughter.