Best Glue for use on a hyperfirm E11

TK6294

I was at a troop event to today in promotion for the Dallas SWIC and noticed that my hyperfirm E11 T-track is starting to come off. Does anyone have any recommendations on what type of glue to re-attach it with?

Basically, what type of glue works best with high impact rubber?

I have CA glue, hot glue, E6000, and Goop glue all on hand ready for a repair. Need to do it tonight because the concert is tomorrow....

I was at a troop event to today in promotion for the Dallas SWIC and noticed that my hyperfirm E11 T-track is starting to come off. Does anyone have any recommendations on what type of glue to re-attach it with?

Basically, what type of glue works best with high impact rubber?

I have CA glue, hot glue, E6000, and Goop glue all on hand ready for a repair. Need to do it tonight because the concert is tomorrow....

The Hengstler fell off my Hyperfirm after I dropped it, and I used CA glue to stick it back on.

It's been holding fine for a year-and-a-half and counting.

My counter fell off on my first troop with it. I used E6000 and it has worked out great. Months of steady use and not a problem. E6000 hardens pretty rubbery so it allows the pieces to flex instead of breaking off.