Work is a bear

Daetrin

I hit a 70 hour work week yesterday and will work more this today. I have staff that worked 24 hours straight this week as well, and some are on their third set of 80 hour weeks. Is anyone else crunched at work lately?

:blink:

Big project in the works?

Happens to me as well, but in cycles. Some months are exactly like you described. Others are get to work late - try to look busy during the day - leave work early. Each has it's advantages/disadvantages.

Sorry to hear that everyone’s been under the crunch lately. i Thx God daily that my hours aren’t what they usto be. Med school and the first yrs out were crazy!!!!! I remember the worst i ever had was like 116-118 hour weeks........ Zombi man..... i would fade in and out of conciseness if i slowed down lol i remember dosing off while i was going in the elevator!!!!!! Crazy..... i am truly shocked i didn’t kill any one by overdosing or administering the wrong thing.

Fortunally things are much slower now a days.

hanging in there guys!!!!!

118 hours!?!? Holy crap! How much coffie did you consume heh

Pots of it!!!!! coffee, soft drinks, boxs of snikers...... u name it!!!! i think we calculated that at one point we were consuming around 4000-5000 calories of junk a day...... and amazingly we were skin and bones..... lol

any way back to your regular thread.....

I hit a 70 hour work week yesterday and will work more this today. I have staff that worked 24 hours straight this week as well, and some are on their third set of 80 hour weeks. Is anyone else crunched at work lately?

:blink:

Like nobody's business, Paul. At least 60 hours a week at my regular gig, and a children's Flash website on the side.

I see the Flash tool panels in my sleep. Ugh. :duimomlaag:

Comin' along pretty good, though.

http://www.site07.com/_clients/plum_creek/test.html (content's not coming through yet -- DB lives on another server.)

http://liquidcompass.net/media_players.php

I'll be SO happy when I wrap these up and get back to armor buildin'!!!