Stormtrooper phone home!!

..So, my wife is REALLY pregnant ( due the 24th)..but dedicated trooper that I am :) I've got a troop VERY close to her due date..so I need her to be able to call me if need be..I was trying to figure out how I could keep my cell phone (a Razor) with me in armor and still have it somewhat acessable.I was gonna rig something up in the detonator ( I have the ends attached with elastic)..then I noticed it fit in the drop box perfectly! The little bump from the camera lense tucks under the top rivit piece and the elastic holds the bottom..its wedged in there pretty good! I think I may add a plastic backing with velcro..and my ringtone is already the Imperial march!! Do any of you have any secret stash spots for keys, ID etc?

helmetstand013.thumb.jpg.82dc11be159bc5724a9620b2ac495c00.jpghelmetstand014.jpg.2004cae8473d65924e6fbaab8132a9ea.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Actually my knock-off underamor pants has a small pocket just inside the waistband. It's great for keys and a little cash. Some holsters (Bernard's) have a pocket on the back also.

RBJ said:

..So, my wife is REALLY pregnant ( due the 24th)..but dedicated trooper that I am :) I've got a troop VERY close to her due date..so I need her to be able to call me if need be..I was trying to figure out how I could keep my cell phone (a Razor) with me in armor and still have it somewhat acessable.I was gonna rig something up in the detonator ( I have the ends attached with elastic)..then I noticed it fit in the drop box perfectly! The little bump from the camera lense tucks under the top rivit piece and the elastic holds the bottom..its wedged in there pretty good! I think I may add a plastic backing with velcro..and my ringtone is already the Imperial march!! Do any of you have any secret stash spots for keys, ID etc?

--------

Dude, that a freakin great idea! :salute:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Damn - now why didn't I think of that? Oh, guess it was because of the threat of castration my wife gave.

Jay - it's a pretty killer mod :) Congrats btw on your soon to be.

<hijack>

Is it a boy/girl? Is this your first?

Damn - now why didn't I think of that? Oh, guess it was because of the threat of castration my wife gave.

<hijack>

Uh Oh! :unsure: that doesn't sound good :unsure:

Very nice man. I love the idea of being able to keep my phone with me for emergencies. I have a couple of little ones, and my wife normally will stay home with them while I'm out serving the needs of the empire. So it's always good to be in touch if I need to be. It will be nice once they are old enough that they can come watch and one day (fingers crossed) join their father.

Now any pics of the other drop box for smokes and a lighter :)

Very Nice!!!!!

I look foward to your posts!!!!

Congrats on the little trooper!!!!!

<hijack>

..Im hi-jacking my own thread!! :) girl..Dahlia..my first kid (that I know of!..ha ha!)..due April 24th..cant wait!!..and thanks TK MD!

..Im hi-jacking my own thread!! :) girl..Dahlia..my first kid (that I know of!..ha ha!)..due April 24th..cant wait!!..and thanks TK MD!

very cool! :duim::salute:

Quick Jay! Buy all those cool $100+ figures and Lego sets today. After she is born your free cash will evaporate. You can buy a condo for what daycare costs :-p

Congrats! My first is a girl too - you'll love being a Dad :D

Quick Jay! Buy all those cool $100+ figures and Lego sets today. After she is born your free cash will evaporate. You can buy a condo for what daycare costs :-p

..I bought a Fang Tie helmet yesterday! :) shhhh , don't tell!!! I've priced daycare..I'm in the wrong biz!

Congrats on the soon to be addition Jay!!!!!

BTW.... (I know it's a little early for this warning) when you get number 2 in daycare.... it moves from a condo to a 3000 sq foot house.... :(