DSC01621.jpg

DSC01624.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

DSCN0935.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0938.jpg

DSCN0936.jpg

DSCN0940.jpg

As per some suggestions from Paul I made some changes since these pictures were taken (I don't have new ones because there's not a lot of people around to take pictures unfortunatly). I adjusted the shoulder bell straps so they sit closer to my chest, adjusted my thigh strap system so they are level now, attached the back and chest plate together with elastic, and made the kidney and "butt" plate sit lower to compensate for my over trimming of the back of my thighs.

I also realize I have too many rivets holding on my holster :\ Rookie mistake.

Thanks for looking!

Guys remember there is no specifically required number of rivets to connect the holster to the belt, it is just advised for accuracy sake there were 4 on the hero armour and 2 on the stunts in the film ;)

Guys remember there is no specifically required number of rivets to connect the holster to the belt, it is just advised for accuracy sake there were 2 on the hero armour and 4 on the stunts in the film ;)

Your are right the number of rivets on belt is under "should have" not required, but isn't it 2 on STUNT and 4 on HERO? It doesn't matter if it's not required, looks like a good setup.

Like I said in my first posts I realize I mixed up the rivets, for some reason as I was attaching the holster I had it in my head that Hero was 2 and Stunt was 4. I'm glad to hear its not required since there's really no going back for me now (other than buying a new belt, which isn't in my budget).

I'll have to go back and look at the CRL on the blaster and take a look, thanks zombie!

Alright, white zombie you were right it does say 6. Although since that falls under the "Should Have" section I am hoping I can get away with the 5 for now. I have 4 out of the 6 "should haves" so I think I will be ok, fingers crossed.

Hey! Great lookin' armor there! I agree as well with all the changes.

I know that the Base Requirements state that the blaster details must have:

* T-tracks on blaster (total of 6)

Smitty can provide you with some excellent T-tracks, but if you're in a hurry you can just scratchbuild your own using some spare ABS or HIPS plastic.

Good luck on making EIB! :salute:

As noted the number of rivets are "should have" for EIB but not required as yet - lets get to at least 100 EIB first ;-)

Also a neck seal is certainly required if you don't have one. I suspect the blaster will be the only holdup. For the blaster it really should be 7 for a Hasbro - I accidentally deleted that footnote when I ported the CRL's from the static pages to the forum.

Point taken on the T-Tracks! I'll go ahead and hit up Smitty for some. White Zombie was kind enough to offer me a spare he has but since I need two I will go straight to the source.

And I do indeed have a neck seal, I just don't know where it is. I got it a few years back for a Daft Punk robot costume I made and now its in a storage tote some where. I will try to dig it up before I have to go back to college tomorrow.

Back at school I have a friend with a green screen and a camera that costs about twice as much as my whole costume, so I will get a chance to take some nicer pictures too!

So other than the neck seal and the t-tracks I am good?

Alright, I've come to the conclusion that my neck seal is some where in the attic of my Mother's house. I called over there about going and getting it and she said she would rather give me the money to buy a new one than have me clambering around up there :rolleyes: So I'm hoping to get on Oiftanker's wait list. It will probably be a few weeks before I post in here again, until I get the neck seal.

I also ordered some t-tracks from Smitty, but I am betting those will get here sooner than later ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, I just got my neck seal today and the T-tracks a while ago. Right now its exam week but I'll be going home soon, then I will put the new tracks on my blaster, and take some new pictures with my neck seal on.

Hopefully I get in before the end of the year!

I think pictures of the updated items will do. For the neck seal, maybe put that on, your chest and back on top of that and your lid and snap a head shot type picture (just so the picture looks nice).

You gotta make sure you look good as an EIB trooper! ;)

I think pictures of the updated items will do. For the neck seal, maybe put that on, your chest and back on top of that and your lid and snap a head shot type picture (just so the picture looks nice).

Sounds good. I'll get on it tomorrow!

Wow - give the man a medal and he speaks like staff ;-)

j/k - yes this is correct - just the updated details.

Alright, took a little longer than expected but tonight I was finally able to snag some one to take some pictures of me. Sorry for the crappy quality, but these are the best I can do for now. If you need to see some better pics of the blaster I can take some outside tomorrow in natural lighting. As for a helmets off pic of me with the neck seal- I totally forgot! I'll take one soon I promise. For now though I am hoping this is enough to get me in the EIB before the end of the year!

DSC01686.jpg

DSC01689.jpg

DSC01684.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

The T-tracks are from Smitty's last run, and the neck seal is by Oiftanker.

So, am I good now? *fingers crossed*

You are good now, EIB approved.

Now for a profile picture showing at least from the knees up, a neutral background is preferred like the gray/green wall next to where you are standing.

Thank you Thank you! I feel like I got an early Christmas present!

I'll try to get some good pictures, but my house is very cramped and doesn't have a lot of room for pictures (hence why the most recent photos are so up close and personal), and it looks like Hoth outside here so I'll probably need to take some pictures at a friends house.

I do have some body shots left over from Halloween though, and I went ahead and photoshoped this one bellow. Is this quality good?

me.jpg