NEW boot source!

he's having issues with pauldrons as well. I ordered all black in early April, received black and orange, and have been getting "two more weeks" every two weeks for the black ever since...

I heard back from them yesterday , I'm on the list! 4 weeks until they get more stock they said, they had to redo some boots and what not so it set them back. doesn't really matter for me as my RT armour won't be ready till later July.......the suspense is literally killing me...seriously .....

• 2 weeks later...

I bought these in a local store here in UK at 50£ in black

http://www.theshoesshop.co.uk/store/item/645/new-mens-black-chelsea-boots-leather-casualwork-shoes-size-uk-6-12

after dyed

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

after weathered

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

under the armor

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

Ruggero

Edited by P3laton3

Just gotta throw some love to these boots! I got mine in time to troop last year for Comic Con and Halloween and have been using them since. They hold up well in rain, sleet and snow (we got a storm here in NYC for Halloween and these boots kept my feet nice and dry) and almost a year later, are still as comfortable as the day I got them in the mail.

TK boots is expecting a shipment in early july, but most of those are for waiting list people. You can get on teh waiting list by emailing them from a link on the page.

Here is the email they sent me:

Thank you for writing Frank,

I'm so terribly sorry but currently we are sold out of boots and our next production which is due to be completed the first week of July is sold out. However, not all fans may be ready to purchase, so we'll be happy to add you to our back order list and e-mail you the moment the boots are completed.

Again, I'm so sorry we're running behind.

and when I asked to be put on the list:

Thank you so much Frank, I appreciate your patience tremendously.

We're really pushing the shop to help us catch up on orders, so hopefully things will smooth out and we'll get them in sooner than expected:)

So if you need them in august there may be a slim chance.

TKBoots are great, just wish they did not have the problems with production time. Maybe one day.

I have been on the waiting list since April.

Be they say good thing come to those who wait....keep checking with them, they might get a cancellation.

Or look into

Jodhpur/Chelsea-type boot. They will be black, and need to be painted/dyed white...(but that what they did for the original Stormtrooper boots)

TK boots is expecting a shipment in early july, but most of those are for waiting list people. You can get on teh waiting list by emailing them from a link on the page.

Here is the email they sent me:

Thank you for writing Frank,

I'm so terribly sorry but currently we are sold out of boots and our next production which is due to be completed the first week of July is sold out. However, not all fans may be ready to purchase, so we'll be happy to add you to our back order list and e-mail you the moment the boots are completed.

Again, I'm so sorry we're running behind.

and when I asked to be put on the list:

Thank you so much Frank, I appreciate your patience tremendously.

We're really pushing the shop to help us catch up on orders, so hopefully things will smooth out and we'll get them in sooner than expected:)

So if you need them in august there may be a slim chance.

Thanks! Certainly looks like it will be difficult to find these!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got my new TK boots today and they are great.

I ordered a 13 as that is the size of hikers I use, but honestly I think I could have had a 12. These guys have a heck of a toe on em :D

anyway great shoe!

Has anyone bought a pair of these in US size 14? If so I'm looking for a measurement of the length. Some people say they run big and as I need a 15 normally.... maybe they will work. I have asked the same question to TKboots, just looking for a second opinion while I wait for their reply.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So I"m a size 15 and after talking to them (fast replies!) and passing some actual measurements, I decided to get a pair of 14s they had in stock. They came very fast. I was naturally a little concerned with the size 15 being a size 15. Put them on then they fit. So be aware, at least for me, they are running big. So if you're a 14, get a 13 or 13.5 as a 14 will be big. But big is better then to small.

Four stars for communication with them, all my emails were answered in minutes. I placed my order and had the boots delived just a few days later and the packaging was in great shape. I heeded the warnings from other posts here and as I am normally a size 10.5 I ordered size 10. To my surprise my feet are still floating in them. But I'm sure that it's nothing that a comfy insole and some extra thick socks can't sort out. I would recommend ordering a full size smaller than what you normally wear as others here have suggested.

But they sure do look awesome! Can't wait to get my RS kit, strap on the boots, and begin to live the dream.

i would like to order these boots because the quality and accuracy seems very good, but the high shipping cost to Europe and the very high risk to pay custom tax (+20%) make me desist to place an order.. for now..

I am new to this stuff but i tell you these boots I got from him are awesome they are really comfortable to I put a dr scholls gel insert in them and they feel like a pair of Nike running shoes so I recommend them even with the 20% custom tax man the quality is worth it in my opinion

I love mine. I wear a size 10 shoe. My boots are a slight bit longer, but just a little bit. They are still very comfortable. My feet are a little wide, so I need a little stretching on my right foot (a tad bit snug), but they are very nice. boots.

Thought I'd just add to this, I got my boots from tkboots and they are excellent! Nicely made, comfortable and just right. As I'm going ROTJ I may have to paint the soles, but I would never have expected them to sell anything that particular. Also quick delivery, to the UK and I didn't get any tax or anything (not sure if I was supposed to)

Edited by kaa1304

• 4 weeks later...