NEW boot source!

2 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Same experience here.  Simply awesome people to deal with all around.

Ditto. I ordered two pairs of boots from from Amazon and one from Imperial Boots. I thought I'd get the Amazon ones quickly so I could get approved and troop (they have a seam on the front so no EIB). But my IB boots arrived first and they were so comfortable. Only issue I have is that they are a bit tight to put on and I broke one of the pull straps the first day. Was a bit disappointed, but other than that, they are great.

1 hour ago, Echo3_Skywalker said:

Speaking if boots, I am looking to get my first pair of TK ANH boots I wear a women’s size 10 (mens size 8.5. I hear a lot of you saying imperial boots is good, does anyone have sizing recommendations or any other good sources?

Stephanie Felton Cadet #2025

Can't go wrong with Imperial Boots, some have sized up 1/2 to 1 full size for the broader foot, but I found mine to be perfect sizing.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Bought some Imperial Boots last Sept, should have tried them on. Just did try them and they are a bit small for me. Agree, half a size bigger, maybe full size, would have been better.

Is there a place to try to sell these to someone who would want this size (43)?

They look great and have gotten no use outside of trying them on.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk