NEW boot source!

My TK Boots just came in today on 2/29 today is 3/3. They look great. Wish Anovos was this quick.

I also went with TK Boots and they turn around time was very fast. Their customer response time was also very fast. Great quality boots as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't think this has been mentioned here yet - I just got the approval from the seller to mention it to my friends -

http://www.tkboots.com/

Got mine on order already. he said 95 pairs are in stock.

I have purchased 2 separate orders from this seller in the past of different items. He is quick with communication and shipping.

how long did it take to get them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got a pair of size 9 boots from him Tkboots the other day. 54.99 total price 75 with tax shipping and handling. Excellent pair, comfortable and came with a few extras. Would buy again for sure.

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk

How do they fit? As usual or one size to big or small? I've been hearing they run small I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Ordered a pair of TK boots a week ago. Ordering was easy thru  pay pal. TK boots were very prompt and very professional in how they conducted business.  Only took  a week for the whole process.  Of course they traveled cross country , but still .  Great doing business with these people. I would recommend them to anyone needing trooper boots. Also, they are great quality boots. All leather inside and out. Comfortable already.  Some cool patches and stickers came with them too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, jimbo35 said:

Anyone know of Imperial boots  - wanted to order from them and the flat rate shipping is $100.  Seems excessive? I'm looking for TK boots and Tie fighter boots.  Any suggestions?

They do a nice boot, shipping is dependant on location in the world, unfortunately it's what they charge

56 minutes ago, jimbo35 said:

Anyone know of Imperial boots  - wanted to order from them and the flat rate shipping is $100.  Seems excessive? I'm looking for TK boots and Tie fighter boots.  Any suggestions?

That must be some form of miscommunication with Imperial Boots, Jim.  There is no way Francois would stay in business charging $100.00 for shipping, LOL.  That price may include shipping, so I would double check with him and see what the deal is...  I have a pair that I have had for about 3 years and they are awesome, and I think I only paid about $85.00 in total.  I would advise ordering one size up from what you normally wear, though, as they seen to run a bit small.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my stormtrooper boots from tkboots and I love them. Very well made fast shipping time and quick response. Great price for them. Will definetly buy from again. Looks like I bought from a department store well put together. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I assume you are talking about TKBoots?

Newest runs are closer to true size. I bought a 9E (wide feet) and they're a perfect fit. I'd email them just to make sure, they're pretty helpful.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, joby619 said:

Due to  the massive influx of low quality plastic and vinyl boots, tentatively, it appears as though we'll be closing down TK Boots. 

I'm guessing it has more to do with competition making good/equal quality boots. Shame. I like my tkboots.

• 2 months later...

So, tkboots aren't making boots anymore, Imperial Boots aren't taking orders until next month ... oy! I'm dying to get a pair of leather TK boots and I'm not seeing any options.

Anyone know anything about "GRB Men's Stormtrooper Ankle Boots" on Amazon?