NEW boot source!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was wondering how the boots fit? I understand half sizes are not available, my feet measure just shy of 11.5". The seller said they run a bit long, so should I get the 11's or go up to the 12's? I don't want to be swimming in these things, nor do I want them to be way to tight. 

Chris.

when you contact him, he will ask for your measurements in cm.  he will be able to tell you from there what size you need. They will probably need to be about a size bigger than you are used to.  I normally wear a size 14, but mine are coming in as a size 15 for these boots.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this message from zhongvador...

I've just realised that you won our 200tht pair of TK boots :duim:and we are happy to offer it for free! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Congratulation!!! :smiley-sw013:

I guess i picked the right time to order TK boots!

Thank you zhongvador! :peace:  

WOW! That's lucky, congratulations!   :lol: I enquired about boots april 19th but i was just days or (even hours) late I guess, there were none left by the time i asked.

Oh well. I'll just have to wait for the new batch!

• 2 weeks later...

Right when everyone who got an anovos kit needs shoes

I was just going to say the same thing. Picked up 2 Anovos (one for me, one for my son) and so now need to find a good pair of boots. If he's out of stock... :(

-shnar

Our TK7 boots will be ready this month. Keep an eye open on the thread. :). Standard TK ANH boots permanently in stock.....

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31040-tk7-boots-first-prototype-review-by-ib/

Edited by zhongvador

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a pair of chelsea boots I can wear until my anovos kit comes. When it does im just gonna die or paint them white. Cheaper option. Also screen accurate!

• 5 months later...

My pair arrived and fit nicely, especially after I removed the foam that was packed inside the boots. biggrin.gif

foggy, out of curiosity, what size are you? I'm a women's US size 6 1/2-7, so I'm trying to figure out if any of the sizes he carries will fit me.

Edited by DarthCat

• 1 month later...

Me too, and I have to say, they are of the highest quality. I almost expected mediocre quality but with visual accuracy, but the leather is very good, solid, thick, smells fantastic. I'm considering buying another pair just to wear normally.

-shnar

Got my TK boots last week. Their customer service was more than helpful, and while they're incredibly difficult to put on (I'm used to slipping on my sneakers, every single day; don't even untie/tie the laces or anything), once they were on they fit perfectly and are incredibly comfortable. Just another great addition to my "Hurry Up and Wait" collection while I await my armor kit.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered my boots from TKBoots on the evening of Jan 13th.  I received them on Jan 19th.  The boots are well-made and of very nice quality.  Customer service is fantastic.  Would definitely buy from again!

• Like 1

it appears that both IB and TK boots are gearing up for another production run. Is there any specific differences in the boots that would sway you either way? It seems they are both pretty comfortable if you get the right size. Has anyone done a side by side comparison? I believe they are both Centurion level qualified, correct?

Thank you for the help,

Don :)

The guy (sorry don't know his name) at TK Boots is incredibly nice and communicative.  I got myself on the waiting list for a size 11 and can't wait to get 'em!  I have a friend who has them and says they fit extremely well and are super comfortable FWIW.

it appears that both IB and TK boots are gearing up for another production run. Is there any specific differences in the boots that would sway you either way? It seems they are both pretty comfortable if you get the right size. Has anyone done a side by side comparison? I believe they are both Centurion level qualified, correct?

Thank you for the help,

Don :)

Guys, just to clarify IB does not work on runs… we always have stock. We sell through “waves” which allow us to concentrate all orders and then dispatch them more effectively.

The next wave will take place between February19th and 29th.To celebrate the year of the Monkey , we will run a special deal on our 421 classic stormtrooper boots which will cost 69.9 USD.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think this has been mentioned here yet - I just got the approval from the seller to mention it to my friends -

http://www.tkboots.com/

Got mine on order already. he said 95 pairs are in stock.

I have purchased 2 separate orders from this seller in the past of different items. He is quick with communication and shipping.

• 3 weeks later...