NEW boot source!

Yep... TK Boots still rocks. I bought a pair of 9's 2 years ago and they were at my door in Canada in less than a week! I mailed them a few days ago about another pair of size 9's and within an hour had a reply stating they were out of stock for 9's, but making some more. I'm on a backorder list and have been informed that I'll know when they get some more, woot! (I need another pair for a TD suit planned... :D

Do you Gents know if the seller also makes boots in Clone style?

Am trying to put together a FemTrooper for approval - see thread discussion Jes Gistang.

Yes, I have sent the seller a direct email asking this same question. Am hoping that somebody here may have already asked the same question and received an answer.

Thanks for your help guys :)

Edited by Stiltlady

• 1 month later...

I received a pair yesterday and wore them all evening at home. Very soft and comfy - way better than I expected. Look great, fit well. They are a bright matte white. So pretty I am afraid to scuff them up!

I bought 8s... half a size bigger than I would normally get (whole sizes only) but they are spot on with a comfy sock and a little wiggle room for gel insoles (I just anticipate long troop days need as much padding as I can get).

Just thought I'd share.

~ happy camper/trooper ~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

quick question to everyone when you payed for them did you pay through the link on the website?

Just asking because i just recently recieved the email that they have my size avaible and had a email address to send the money to in it, but instead I payed through the website and the paypal was hooked up to a different email address.

I got the email early this morning also. I just paid through the PayPal email address that was included in the email. I actually didn't know they even had a website. I would think that your fine as I've heard nothing but good things about this company and their boots.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on my first build and need to order boots. It looks like a good source was found, but I seem to have missed what the email or web site is. Can I get some help? Please let me know if the boots run big/small, I usually wear about a 9 1/2 US. Thank you! Nevermind, Just found TK Boots unless there is another source. This should work.

Edited by Lieberman

• 2 weeks later...

I got my boots from TK Boots about a week ago. Only took 6 days from ordering to receive them. I also bought my pauldron from TKBoots.com. Both the pauldron and boots are amazing quality. Here are a few pics of mine (sorry the pics are sort of grainy):

a228d5ad.jpg

7e65d290.jpg

pauldron.jpg

Edited by silverBoyd

• 2 weeks later...

I got a pair from them and they are great. Can't wait to wear them with a set of armor.

Can someone get an e-mail address so I can order my boots!!! Thanks alot

Their website is http://tkboots.com/. They have contact information on the website.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of tkboots from the first run--the ones that were not as tall as the new ones. Recently I had a troop that involved a lot of walking up and down stairs and experienced a lot of "calf ride up". Being in the armor it was extremely difficult to bend down to fix this...Do the new taller ones solve this problem? I've put in an order for some 9s, but they are telling me three or more weeks and I've got a big troop coming up at the end of March. The other day I tried putting velcro on the top of the boot and inside the bottom of the calves. But you have no idea how rigid this makes your ankles--really not good. Any advice?

Edited by Laspector

• 1 month later...

Just as an update, I tried to order boots yesterday and I received a refund almost immediately to my Paypal account with an email explaining that they are currently out of stock on sizes 9-12. They expect to have more in about 5 weeks.

Bummer......

I have heard they are having a problem with getting the leather for the boots and were trying to find another source.

• 2 weeks later...