NEW boot source!

Has anyone gotten word about when another shipment of 9s and 10s will be in with these guys? I've gotten a response from them that I'm on a waiting list for 10s but that was back in the beginning of October. The year's almost done with and my ATA TK armor is almost complete. I'm just missing boots. I've seen CA boots are available in a half size bigger than what I normally wear but the consensus has been that the TK boots are better in quality (in the long run) VS. CA Boots.

I continue to patiently wait . . . . . .

I got an email thanksgiving week from TKboots and it said "we're hoping to have them here in four weeks or less" this was for my boots size. My best guess would be 4-6 weeks on average which is super service or even if it was 6-8 weeks for a custom made product.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an email I just got

"Terrific news, thanks so much:) I'm away from the shop and on my laptop, so we would have your pre-order within the shop.

The boots are almost finished, there are just a few more to go and they'll be shipped pretty quickly.

Sorry for the delays:)"

2-3 more weeks. New year = new boots.

Mine have just hit the tarmac,i cant add any more to what has been said already about the service from these guys.E-mail reply within an hour and full shipping tracking,not forgeting the quick turn around of my order (within 5 days international) Happy trooper feet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to add that as a girl, jodhoppers are difficult enough to find without forking out for a $200 pair of colorado's or professional riding boots..

Even finding a pair of $20 mens workboots with a low enough heel was impossible!

I now have a pair of these TKBoots.. honestly, I want to wear them Everywhere they are that comfortable!

For anyone still wondering, they are indeed 100% white leather, and softer and more comfy than any pair of $200 boots you'll find in stores.

Also, whilst caboots have been known to tear (being plastic), these have held up through troop after troop after troop with just a light white-leather polish applied after each troop.

And at their price, you just cant go wrong.

• 1 month later...

"Actual" stormtrooper boots were black jodhuper-style riding boots painted white. If you look closely at the screen caps, you can see the paint wearing off. Many troopers prefer going this route as it's considered the most accurate.

Still, if you like accuracy combined with ease of maintenance, TKBoots they can't be beat.

I ordered my TKBoos Sunday at morning. I got the UPS confirmation & they will be here tomorrow. Now thats super fast shpping. They would have been here yeserday, but it was Memorial Day & no mail ran. Can't wait to get them tomorrow. The only bad thing UPS delivers around 5pm at my house :dancing-trooper:

"Actual" stormtrooper boots were black jodhuper-style riding boots painted white. If you look closely at the screen caps, you can see the paint wearing off. Many troopers prefer going this route as it's considered the most accurate.

Still, if you like accuracy combined with ease of maintenance, TKBoots they can't be beat.

Are they, umm how do you say it umm...501st approved or FISD aproved, only asking so I know what to get when I get around to buying my kit.

Are they, umm how do you say it umm...501st approved or FISD aproved, only asking so I know what to get when I get around to buying my kit.

Which - the painted black jodhpurs or TKBoots? Both are both 501st and FISD EIB approved, and they are both the most accurate boots you can get, e.g. one from a prop replication standpoint and the other from pure costuming.

In fact, anything else is less accurate from either standpoint.

My boots arrived today. Very happy with them. I wear a sz 10 Nike running shoe & 9.5 work boot. I ordered the size 10. They fit fine. I would say they run right on with a size 10 boot. They are a lil snug on the sides. But with time they should break in & wear more comfortable. The delivery was AWSOME. I ordered them Sunday at 3:30am befor work. When I got home I had an email with a tracking #. The comunication was great too. Every email was answered quickly. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER BOOT ANYWHERE :dancing-trooper:

I would say the only problem with them is they are about 1/2 an inch shorter than Caboots so have a tendency to slip out from the shins at the back- if anyone knows or is in touch with the seller perhaps they could mention this as he may be able to address this prior to a new run.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recieved my TKboots today. AMAZING. I look incredible wearing them in just street clothes. I walked around the house for hours and it was definitely easy to walk with. I did get a slight rub on one of my pinky toes but I am also wearing very very thin socks. A+ these things rock, and they smell like new car leather!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally, I have some have arches (my feet) and I like extra support. The TK boots don't have much in the way of arch support, so I stuck in some supportive insoles. I have worn them all day in troops with no problems, just as comfortable as my other shoes.

Are gel insoles recommended or used by anyone for these? Just wondering how they are standing in them all day.

I always recommend gel sole inserts. It is amazing how much longer you can troop with those things. I even wear 'em in my Vader boots!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my pair of TK-boots in the mail today. Wow these are nice boots! Seriously, I cant get enough of that new leather smell. And the best part of all was the turn around time. I ordered them on Wednesday morning and they are already here!

Im already thinking about buying a second pair to have dyed black for my TX trooper that Im going to start once im done with my TK project.

Highly Recommended. Especially for the price! You cant go wrong. These things look very very well made and durable.