NEW boot source!

Well my boots came in today. I ordered a size 11 and my set run just a tad large. They were built nice and solid. I walked around the house in them for about 30 minutes and they felt fine. However, my wife kept laughing at me and shaking her head.

Rick

As I struggle to paint my boots white, I shake my head at how I missed the release of these boots.

Plus, my wife laughs at me each time I go and "play dress up" with my Star Wars friends. It's the same all over ;) Our women just don't realize "the power of the Force" :D

I e-mailed him yesterday afternoon. Got a response at around 5:30pm. Ordered them a few moments after. Order placed. Received UPS tracking # & a thank you notice. Very prompt & professional.

Can't wait for them to arrive.

I'll post a pic of the lower leg, so that everyone can see the match up (hopefully it does!).

Darren

I got my boots yesterday-exceptionally fast & professional service (one week turn around) and the boots are of good quality. I recommend these to anyone wanting a pair of stormtroopers boots at a reasonable price. They are less expensive than CAboots and comes flat white, soft leather compared to CABoots- gloss white and hard leather.

I normally wear 10.5, I bought one size up since they only come in whole sizes. The size 11s were loose, but all I needed was added insoles to make them snug.

I don't think this has been mentioned here yet - I just got the approval from the seller to mention it to my friends -

http://www.tkboots.com/

Got mine on order already. he said 95 pairs are in stock.

I have purchased 2 separate orders from this seller in the past of different items. He is quick with communication and shipping.

I received mine today. They look and are EXCELLENT!!!!! I wear between 8 - 8 1/2 U.S.. I ordered a 9 U.S.. I was not sure of an 8. They are made out of leather. I will order a 8 1/2 when they get them in stock. They run true to size. My 9 is a little big. But nothing an extra sock or thick socks can take care of.

TKBoots are a blessing. For the cash you have to shell out for a pair of black books and take the time to sand and dye them and over time you have to touch them up from what I have heard. Get Tkboots! I have enclosed pictures below of mine to help show how good they are.

Andy

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

I received mine today. They look and are EXCELLENT!!!!! I wear between 8 - 8 1/2 U.S.. I ordered a 9 U.S.. I was not sure of an 8. They are made out of leather. I will order a 8 1/2 when they get them in stock. They run true to size. My 9 is a little big. But nothing an extra sock or thick socks can take care of.

TKBoots are a blessing. For the cash you have to shell out for a pair of black books and take the time to sand and dye them and over time you have to touch them up from what I have heard. Get Tkboots! I have enclosed pictures below of mine to help show how good they are.

Andy

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

Tell me they don't look like NACHO LIBRE'S wrestling boots.

Could someone PM me and tell me exactly what you wrote in your e-mail to them. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I can't understand why I am not getting a reply.

Maybe try another address mate. Do you have a gmail account or something you can try from? These guys are being slammed with emails from all of us, but somehow they are keeping it going and replying in a few days at the latest. I think you posted the right email address that you were sending to, if not here it is again: troopersupplies@hotmail.com

Okay, I am a total idiot. I forwarded the emails I have been sending to my work computer to see if, in fact, they were going through. After careful scrutiny I realized I had left out the "I" in troopersupplies. DUUUHHH!!!

I'll try it again as soon as I get home.

Just got mine today, they are awesome! They're just a tiny bit "pointy" in my opinion, but there's good toe room. I ordered a pair of 8 and 9 since I'm actually an 8.5

I fit the size 8's well, the 9's a little bigger but that's OK, I will put padded insoles in them for long troops.

**For those that have commented they fit snug on the sides, make sure to take out the thin layer of foam padding inside the boot, near the upper surface!**

I think they put that there to help them keep their shape during shipping. I put on the 8's and said "Dang, these are so tight! Then I realized the foam came out. :)

Just got mine today, they are awesome! They're just a tiny bit "pointy" in my opinion, but there's good toe room. I ordered a pair of 8 and 9 since I'm actually an 8.5

I fit the size 8's well, the 9's a little bigger but that's OK, I will put padded insoles in them for long troops.

**For those that have commented they fit snug on the sides, make sure to take out the thin layer of foam padding inside the boot, near the upper surface!**

I think they put that there to help them keep their shape during shipping. I put on the 8's and said "Dang, these are so tight! Then I realized the foam came out. :)

[/quote

You are right about the foam inserts for shipping. I did the same thing meself and realized when I put my hand in and pulled them out. Also it was thoughtful for them to put in a shoehorn in for putting them on.

Andy

Okay, I am a total idiot. I forwarded the emails I have been sending to my work computer to see if, in fact, they were going through. After careful scrutiny I realized I had left out the "I" in troopersupplies. DUUUHHH!!!

I'll try it again as soon as I get home.

Are you related to my wife by chance??

I just got my boots, and they look awesome. Yeah, they are a little slimmer than the CABoots, but :blink: WHAT A DEAL.

These are great. I'm a size 9, so I ordered the 9's & the boots fit perfect.

They are a pretty close match to the shins.

Take a look at the pics. :duim:

Great product & GREAT service! I highly recommend these.

I live in So. Cal., and these ship out of Anaheim, so I got them in 2 days!

***** (5 stars)

Darren

P1020528.jpg

P1020529.jpg

P1020530.jpg

P1020531.jpg