NEW boot source!

With out knowing this gent at all, A good Senior NCO all way's trust and respect the report's /opinion of the troop's he lead's! :D Sent in my order/request just now. (and good pic's are worth 100 2LT's report's!) :P

Update, read his email just a min ago, and he said he has only full size's at this time, IE: 6-7-8-9 ect, and that this run (his first) is close to being out. And that yes his boot is a tad on the narrow side. So I ordered a pair of 8's just to see if they will fit well. So if you need boot's get then now.

Okay boys, mine arrived today--so fast there was smoke coming off the box. Outstanding service from these guys...wow.

Here is the Caboots comparison. Both of these boots are brand spanking new-TK boot is a 10, the Caboot is a 9.5.

Overall I'd score these new boots a solid 9.5 out of 10. They are excellent. The color is a nice warm white, the texture is wonderfully matte, not glossy. They appear to be extremely well-made. The Caboots might be slightly wider but it is almost negligible--and I have a wider foot. I might change my mind after trooping in them for a few hours--we shall see--but initial trial feels good. I should say I had a thicker sock on too, so it will be even better with a thin sock.

Bottom line: the width is not noticeably different imho than the Caboot.

And one of the best things...

THE NEW BOOTS DON'T SMELL LIKE THERE IS A DEAD BODY ROTTING IN THE BOTTOM! YAY!!!!!!!

Sweet Jesus I havent trooped in a few months and I forgot that nasty glue smell on the Caboots.

Have a look at the pics. The TK boots have the black pull loops, the Caboots have the white pull loops.

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

Got mine today as well, I am definitly impressed. I wear a 9.5 and the 10 fits really well. I am really glad I waited to buy boots then these guys popped up. Talk about good luck. Pretty comfy too...

• Like 1

These look pretty spot on and much better than Caboots. Can someone post or PM me who this person really is? My main concern is it's not a front for StarFortress, or similar.

Paul, I don't think Star Fortress would sell leather boots like these. This guy is in California. I ordered mine on Tuesday and UPS will drop them to me Tomorrow (Friday). That is fast. From what I read these are not CABoots material.

Thanks Allan. Still, I like to know who it is I'm buying from. :)

As everyone I've read about so far has had nothing but great things to say about this seller and his product. I think we all just got lucky and someone actually cares about customer service. I know I'm still a newb here but man was I glad to find these boots. Now I can move on to getting my armor ready and not worry about boots that might not pass the 501st.

This is the real deal, you just can't beat it. :duim::duim:

troopersupplies@hotmail.com is the email if that helps.

Thanks Gary - I'm hoping this is someone I've worked with before - crossing my fingers.

Got it now - thanks for the latest PMs. Yup, this is a known good seller and it's sweet to see him offering up boots now as well. Great to see him making boots - if the quality is as good as his other items the quality will be superb, and they are more accurate in appearance than caboots.

Thumbs up in my book for sure. Great find guys!!

Traded some email's with this guy, all where "nice" mail's even got the price for a pair but then it get's very odd. I keep asking WHO do you send payment to??????? What is the PayPal name/add/email to send it to. He send's back email and talk's about every thing BUT that info. Who are you guy's sending payment's to??????????? :huh::huh:

Steve, check your PM for contact. I already ordered some and I've been tracking them. They've arrived in customs, should be delivered in the next few days so it's all good. Order away!

Yup ok got it, (wow that got a lil odd :blink: ) Any way I went with size 9's even through I wear size 8.5's he said it would be better to go one size up so will see.