NEW boot source!

I forgot to tell you about the fit.

I think they will work out perfect. I ordered a 10. I wear a 9.5 to 10 and I'd say these run right on size. (a 10)

So order your size I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Just a great shoe for the price. Great service, super fast shipping..............MAN What a great DEAL!!!

Go get them gang!!

post-4603-1254765822_thumb.jpg

How do they fit? Do they run big? I am a 8 1/2 U.S. So I need to know if I should go with a 8 or 9?

Andy

Hey Andy, I'll let you know. I ordered some on the weekend, they should be arriving this week. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm an 8.5, so to be safe I ordered an 8 and a 9. I figure I can keep or sell the pair that doesn't fit.

I'll keep you posted.

Sounds like we have another great option for boots now! Can't wait to get mine!

Thanks for the pics. I'm going to order mine as soon as I get the final price including shipping! Hopefully I'll be able to troop in them this weekend at the Star Wars in Concert event! :D

Thanks for the pics. I'm going to order mine as soon as I get the final price including shipping! Hopefully I'll be able to troop in them this weekend at the Star Wars in Concert event! :D

I am wearing mine at work today - got a few funny looks.

Mine were shipped by USPS priority mail Friday, arrived Monday.

Derek

I just put my order in a few minutes ago. He's based in So Cal so it shouldn't take too long to get them. :) Hopefully I'll be trooping with them this weekend! :D

They do look good!

So what's the deal with these, are they white leather or are they just superficially dyed and will eventually rub off to show black leather like the movie ones? I really can't tell from the pics or the homepage...

They do look good!

So what's the deal with these, are they white leather or are they just superficially dyed and will eventually rub off to show black leather like the movie ones? I really can't tell from the pics or the homepage...

They look to me to be white leather. (Not dyed white over black) I would think these should hold up nicely. Since they are all white the only thing might be getting scuff marks on them.

I think that will just go with the territory.

I personally don't think you can go wrong with these boots. I went and bought some black boots (for my TX) before these came in. I should have ordered 2 pair and made one black. (which I might still do......)

I think you'll like these, I can't compare them to CaBoots, I never owned a pair. Well the leather on these seems to be just right not to shiny.

Try'em you can't go wrong for the price.

Well after pondering why the tracking number didn't work my worries were quicky dashed away as my folks called me to come pick up a package!

Sweet my boots came in and they are wonderful! Very comfy and look super cool with my armor!

I believe we all owe the man, the compay responsible for this. I for one will email and thank them for what they have done for us. Times looked bleak for me atleast and this saved me time and money on dye and more expesive boots.

Thank you!

Well after pondering why the tracking number didn't work my worries were quicky dashed away as my folks called me to come pick up a package!

Sweet my boots came in and they are wonderful! Very comfy and look super cool with my armor!

I believe we all owe the man, the compay responsible for this. I for one will email and thank them for what they have done for us. Times looked bleak for me atleast and this saved me time and money on dye and more expesive boots.

Thank you!

I agree on the BIG THANKS! And also Thanks goes out to TK5144 for starting this post and giving everyone here this information.

Thank you TK5144!

Here are some comparison pics:

Darkside trooper boots (size 12) on the left, TKboots (12) middle, painted chelseas (12) (johnson and Murphy's) on the right.

I wore them for several hours around work. They fit well to me. I wear a 12 or 12.5 in most shoes. The TKboot 12 fits well. I would say the width is normal, certainly not wide but NOT narrow. The Darkside are definitely wider.

DSC05058.jpg

DSC05059.jpg

DSC05060.jpg

DSC05061.jpg

I agree on the BIG THANKS! And also Thanks goes out to TK5144 for starting this post and giving everyone here this information.

Thank you TK5144!

You are welcome, I am glad to actually contribute something of value... I have learned so much from everyone else here about so many things. I suspect someone else would have posted sooner or later, as it sounds like these were just acquired by the seller. Thank goodness he is so good at communication, even after you have sent paypal!

So the ones we are talking about here are the ones in the middle?

correct - TKboots in the middle on the above pictures.

Darkside trooper boots (by Dan111h2o) are on the left.

My self painted chelsea boots are ont he right.

I ordered mine Today and the Communication was very fast within 15 minutes. I ordered size 10. I wear a 9 1/2 and they said it should fit just fine. They said it would take 4 days or sooner to get to me here in Oregon. I do have CA Boots and will compare.

If anyone orders a size 12, please post on how you like these boots. They told me the 12's are a bit narrow (and I have bad arches, so that may be a problem). And since I'm in California I have to pay sales tax... :angry:

Might sound crazy but one great way to actually stretch the leather to actually fit your foot is by soaking it in rubbing alcohol, and putting it on. the alcohol softens the leather and lets it stretch. the alcohol dry’s ( evaporates) and the leather loses its memory and adapts to the new form ( made by your foot, or should I say arch)!!!

Sounds crazy but my father has the arch of a wookie and that is what we do for all this leather dress shoes.

U need to ware dress socks and but the alcohol soaked boots on, walk to a comfortable chair sit etc and sit down or if u want to stay standing ( not recommended) and u just wait till the alcohol evaporates completely. My dad usually waits 20- 45 min ( varies from shoe to shoe and leather to leather) after that I shine and polish this shoes while he is still wearing them. While we wait for the alcohol evaporates, we place the shoe polish in the sun so the polish is nice and hot and spreads quickly and seeps in to the leather at the moment of the shine.

The shoe polish helps the leather cure and hold the definite shape of the new arch.

Granted this may have to be done twice so u really need to make sure that the boot is right or okay before u apply the polish. There has been times when it hasn’t work for my dad with new shoes and then I had to put them on ( he is a size 9.5 I am a size 11!!!!) i take off the laces and cram my foot in side. O_o but sure enough after 5 -10 minutes the leather stretches and my dad puts them on again, and he has his new shoes!!!!!!

I have been watching my dad do this for more then 30 yrs and not once has the dress up shoes been wrecked or ruined.

I wear a 7.5 - ordered size 8 CABoots and they were way too big (needed insoles).

I ordered a 7 from this supplier and they're just the right length. They're a little tight, but A) I have wide feet B) It's nothing a shoe stretcher can't fix.

As for the quality of service:

1) 5 day turnaround = 6x faster than my CABoots experience...and nearly 30% less price-wise w/ shipping

2) The supplier replied to all emails very promptly

In short, if 1/2 sizes come out I'd definitely get a 7.5!