NEW boot source!

Well, after sending a few emails and talking to the guy, he seems very nice and responded to my emails in a timely fashion. I decided to place my order as well.

It sounds like they are located in California they should get to me in no time.

Well, after sending a few emails and talking to the guy, he seems very nice and responded to my emails in a timely fashion. I decided to place my order as well.

It sounds like they are located in California they should get to me in no time.

Sweet, I am going to have to order a set or 2 :)

Looking fwd to pics from you buyers...I'm interested in these as well. Hoping they are a nice matte finish, and not glossy.

The cool thing is that with real leather, you can shine them up or dull them down. With synthetic leathers (like Caboots) it's harder to do that.

When I get mine, I might try to dull them down and try to use some different polishes / colors to make it slightly more cream / off white in color to match my armor better.

Just ordered mine today. Been talking with them for a good two days now and the communication I've experianced is excellent! Just my luck when Caboots ran out, I get this sweet real leather alternative, just in the knick of time I might add!

I have sent my email and should hopefully be able to order my pair soon. I can't say enough about how well this supplier communicates and he is a pleasure to deal with. I have no worries about ordering from him.

What do you do-- just e-mail the guy and tell him what you need and he sends you back a paypal address or credit card information or what?

send him an email, tell him what you want, he will send you the total for your requested goods... then send paypal.

That's a good idea. I would like to know that also. Seems like all shoes are different.

To be safe, I actually ordered 2 pairs. I'm an 8.5, so I ordered an 8 and a 9 since they only have full sizes right now. I figure I can sell the one that doesn't fit, or if the 8 fits me, I'll keep the 9 (put an insole in it) as a backup or do a TD someday (I would love to have a TK and TD setup).

I'll let you guys know how they fit. I'm rather picky with footwear. I found that my left foot is actually an 8.5 and my right foot is an 8, so it's always hard for me to find shoes that fit properly.

I ordered a pair of size 10 boots yesterday to be shipped to the UK and have had shipping confirmation today- this is an amazing level of service, the responses to my emails have been incredibly fast and informative and once I paid the contact has been above that which I would expect!! I will let you know whan they arrrive.

wow 50 bucks, leather..... sound to good to be true.... then again we have been useto paying alot more with out really know the actual cost and what % was profit......

make sure to post pics and reviews!!!!!

I might actuallly think about this!!!

The boots arrived this AM.

I will take pictures when I get home tonight, and review after wearing them for a while.

I am very pleased.

That is fast! I'm looking forward to seeing pics.

How do they fit? Do they run big? I am a 8 1/2 U.S. So I need to know if I should go with a 8 or 9?

Andy

I am going to say they run right on. I ordered a 12. I usually wear a 12 - occaisionally 12.5 in some shoes. they feel great on me. Being leather, I suspect there may be some stretching, if so, I can add an insole---- these are perfect for me!

Guess what showed up in the mail???

post-4603-1254764967_thumb.jpgWOW!!

Yep!! Looking good to me!post-4603-1254764995_thumb.jpg

post-4603-1254765085_thumb.jpg

And a picture of my good friend helping me out fitting my armor. He just lays around a lot. :Dpost-4603-1254765231_thumb.jpg

Hope this worked my first uploaded pictures, if not I'll try again.