NEW boot source!

I don't think this has been mentioned here yet - I just got the approval from the seller to mention it to my friends -

http://www.tkboots.com/

Got mine on order already. he said 95 pairs are in stock.

I have purchased 2 separate orders from this seller in the past of different items. He is quick with communication and shipping.

Whoa, that's like the holy grail right there! Thanks for posting, I'm mailing him right now!

Great looking boot..........BUT, the web site looks a little funny. No Update since 2006.

More info is needed for sure. "Hope this is legit." If so all of the wishes are answered!

Great looking boot..........BUT, the web site looks a little funny. No Update since 2006.

More info is needed for sure. "Hope this is legit." If so all of the wishes are answered!

http://www.tkboots.com/Contact%20Us.html

the email address on this page is probably familiar to most of us.

I sent my paypal today. I will post when I get mine.

I hate being the skeptic... but you'd think that if you were selling these that the first place you'd advertise is here.............

That being said, I hope that they are legit. They look nice!

If I had not purchased twice from the same seller in the past, I would be skeptical too. I agree the site looks a little odd.

I will post pictures, and review as soon as mine are in. ( I have no association with the seller, other than a repeat satisfied customer).

I emailed him and at 8:08 and had a response in 30 mins and had all my questions answered so he checks his email. I am gonna take the plunge.

I also emailed as soon as I got in from work. 30 min later I have a email with info. I'm going to ask some more detailed questions and see what happens. (You know how sometimes you get that feeling things are too good?)

Let's see...................

I also emailed as soon as I got in from work. 30 min later I have a email with info. I'm going to ask some more detailed questions and see what happens. (You know how sometimes you get that feeling things are too good?)

Let's see...................

I think i am going to order a pair and replace my scuffed up beat up boots. I might sell those on MEPD to a TD who wants a a beat up boot! I am sure they are being flooded with emails now...

http://www.tkboots.com/Contact%20Us.html

the email address on this page is probably familiar to most of us.

I sent my paypal today. I will post when I get mine.

Just curious, how is that email address familiar? Good history? Bad history? You can PM if you want to keep response private...

Well all, for what it is worth they sure can answer emails fast. Seems to be good sounding people. I asked about sizing and they are all regular sizes. I asked about returns and they have no problem out of the ordinary requests. the quoted shipping for my address was $10.

And finally a quote from the email they sent.

"We're not making hardly anything on these boots, we should be charging more, but I'm just tired of fans feeling forced to buy those terrible cab boots!"

So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm willing to give them a shot.

Thanks for the information on these shoes and I hope they will be what I need to get me into the 501st.

If anyone has more info let me know before I send in my order.

I have just emailed them about shipping to the UK- If they do ( which I'm pretty sure they will) I will oredr a pair- I have bought from this guy before and he was nothing short of excellent!

Got my USPS priority mail tracking number this morning!!!! looks like a Monday or Tuesday delivery to Iowa (as long as the tractors don't slow down traffic too much, it is harvest season you know)

I also "Got my USPS priority mail tracking number this morning!"

Wait and see...................! Okay I can't wait! :D