ROTJ armor out there?

TK-7828

Is there any makers doing ROTJ armor out there with rotj helmet. That is casted from an original?

The more i look at ROTJ the more i want an ROTJ armor :) It ugly in a way that makes it beautiful :)

I think i saw a TE ROTJ here on the forum but i thought that guy didnt do any moore suits?

So is there any makers out there working on them or maing them?

Cheers

TE resurrected ROTJ molds but TE was banned for bad business practices. I'm sure someone may end up fronting for him, or will buy the molds soon enough and sell ROTJ kit here soon enough. In fact, I heard he did sell the molds but I've gotten no verification from this from the new owner. Hopefully they will make quality kit at a reasonable price that can be enjoyed by all.

• 2 weeks later...

Your right Paul. The ROTJ molds were sold. I do not know where. TE (Matt) did a superb job on my ROTJ.

He had some issues but they are forgivable because he has made amends. He has resolved the issues of past and hope to see him on these boards as a friend to this hobby. I hope he is not treated like Pete Rose for the rest of his life on these boards..

Your right Paul. The ROTJ molds were sold. I do not know where. TE (Matt) did a superb job on my ROTJ.

He had some issues but they are forgivable because he has made amends. He has resolved the issues of past and hope to see him on these boards as a friend to this hobby. I hope he is not treated like Pete Rose for the rest of his life on these boards..

Yep I purchased a set of ROTJ from him a few months ago just as the molds were leaving his house. Yes he has had some issues, me included, I will not go into them here, but safe to say I'm not sure I would have him do another set for me. The armor however was grand and is amazing to look at the helmets are ROTJ as well, and after a HUGE amount of work restoring one of the ones I got from TE that was supposed to be finished (OK going off on tangent here) They are nice.

The TE moulds were sold on. It is up to the new owner as to whether he chimes in or not. I would be happy to partner up and offer my helmet moulds as part of the package. My moulds are from the hero/stunt helmet so it would be a pretty cool combo.

Joe

The TE moulds were sold on. It is up to the new owner as to whether he chimes in or not. I would be happy to partner up and offer my helmet moulds as part of the package. My moulds are from the hero/stunt helmet so it would be a pretty cool combo.

Joe

So the moulds are ready???? Why don't you start a thread about this project??? :D (please please please :P )

You're right!!!

It's funny to see that before, many of us thought that Star Wars offered to us, 5 stormtrooper helmets styles (Sandtrooper, Stunt, Hero, ESB, ROTJ).

And today we know that we have Hero (reworked) and Stunt ABS in ESB and two styles in ROTJ.

Yup - I forget who to, but I suspect they'll surface soon enough. Will be interesting to see if they translate in to more ROTJ troopers or not.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to do a run with the new owner. I have sent an email, so we have to see how it pans out.

I really want to build a dirty Endor Trooper.

I believe that the original ROTJ armour that TE had was also sold on, it is out there somewhere. I found a guy on the RPF who had a forearm piece but wanted $1,000.

Joe

I would love to do a run with the new owner. I have sent an email, so we have to see how it pans out.

I really want to build a dirty Endor Trooper.

I believe that the original ROTJ armour that TE had was also sold on, it is out there somewhere. I found a guy on the RPF who had a forearm piece but wanted $1,000.

Joe

OUCH :wacko: $1000 for a forearm?