Heavy Weapon used by Joker Squad Jes Gistang

Productions said:
Whatever it is "I WANT ONE!". The figure seems to have a different shape weapon tho:

----------

Ā 

Luke

Ā 

Ā 

You're right! Perhaps any BFG is ok since Jes is the heavy weapons expert. Next goal is trying to find one for me to troop with! Smitty- are you busy??!?!!? :lol:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Welcome to the wonderful world of Official LFL products that dont have a real follow up!!!!!!!!! the more the character become popular the drawers will strat to do follow up and stick to something.....until them the armor,suits,weapons etc etc etc will vary from drawer to drawer ( even the same drawer will not stick to the same thing).....

Ā 

The weapon seen in the pic of the toys is actually a GIJOE weapon i forget which cobra soldier uses it!!!!!! but i had /or have it in storage :D

EU characters are a mess... :P

You can do pretty much whatever you want as long as it looks similar to any of their renditions in different formats.

Ā 

Get a large enough pipe.

Add greeblies to make it look like a futuristic weapon.

Paint it black.

Enjoy.

Ā 

:lol:

You could probably start with a Nerf launcher like this, and add some basic shape add ons / greeblies like Dmian mentioned and paint /weather it up. If you lay it out right, you could keep the launcher functional!

Ā 

Maybe start with something like this?

Ā 

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I like the stripes down each arm of Sergeant Harkas' armor. Looks like a throwback to the clone trooper armor and I like how it sets him apart while still allowing him to fit in.

Productions said:
Whatever it is "I WANT ONE!". The figure seems to have a different shape weapon tho:

-------------

Ā 

Luke

Do I detect a different breast plate as well? Hmmm, maybe booby armour is on the way to becoming official ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

The size seems to change throughout the comic then. As first it looks as tall as the troopers, and then it shrinks to the same size as the Lewis gun. I just started one today, itā€™s going to be about 5 foot 2 when finished, as that way I can say ā€œmy gun is bigger then yoursā€ to the guys with T-21's. I recon I shall just have it slung on my back tho, because it will be hard to carry:

Ā 

----------

Ā 

Luke

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...