PT Flexible Armor

shane777

Members costumes are cleared on their merit and quality of build and what they look like compared to the character they portray and not on the specific maker or brand. The best armour available could be built really badly and not be passed, and visa verse a lesser set of armour could be put together very well and be passed. If you get my meaning..

Members costumes are cleared on their merit and quility of build and what they look like compared to the character they portray and not on the specific maker or brand. The best armour available could be built really badly and not be passed, and visa versa a lesser set of armour could be put together very well and be passed. If you get my meaning..
thanks for clarifying that - I couldn't find anywhere on the 501 site who's in and who's out as far as TK makers.

thanks for clarifying that - I couldn't find anywhere on the 501 site who's in and who's out as far as TK makers.

The 501st doesn't endorse any makers themselves (technically we can't but that's a long complex discussion that will make your head spin), but that being said you can find info on good reliable makers here by reading around on what members suggest.

Typically your best choices range from FX, AP, TE2, ATA, RTMOD, and TM or Troopermaster. Anything else is very likely recast and may not be the best quality armor you can get and sometimes for even more money than the original armor its taken from for less quality. That's why we always suggest doing your homework and read up on the various armors as they all have different pros and cons to help make a decision on what armor is best for you.

The 501st doesn't endorse any makers themselves (technically we can't but that's a long complex discussion that will make your head spin), but that being said you can find info on good reliable makers here by reading around on what members suggest.

Typically your best choices range from FX, AP, TE2, ATA, RTMOD, and TM or Troopermaster. Anything else is very likely recast and may not be the best quality armor you can get and sometimes for even more money than the original armor its taken from for less quality. That's why we always suggest doing your homework and read up on the various armors as they all have different pros and cons to help make a decision on what armor is best for you.

Wonderfull!!!!! This is the best / one of the top 5 best tarnished pearls of wisedom any one could give a new guy!!!!!!!!

READ Do your own research, hear what other say, after u research u will be able to get a "Real" idea if u agree with them or not!!!!

Great advice 8814!!!

I had a PT Armor and it Looks great!!!! Shiny Gloss for a little Price. A Recast! I dont care ;-)

In Germany we cant order a TE or some other Armor from USA.

And PT is a great Alternativ in good old Europe. Sometimes i will order a Troopermaker ;-)

promoting? it's just information ...also ATA's helmet is heavily shrunken so where is your quality? approved ? yes but you don't make a differende in quality in this case. At least PT's features are more sharpness and bigger size. And also Cap's armor details are not as sharp as the TE. I have the exact TE armor in my room that CAP copied and also one of his. ATA is either smoother ( because recast of recast ) or even more modified to have it sharp. ATA armor looks good but it is a lower level than TM or AP. It's nice to have more options for a low price I agree but you better make the differences clear.

Of course ATA armor isn't in the same level with TE2 or TM. I've never said that, and I hope people don't think that. Is the dome smaller than a TE2 and a CAP, it is but only slightly, but it's larger than the AP and TE smooth cap.

For what its worth I thought the 2 ATA helmets I got were beautiful. You can only tell its smaller than others when they are sitting side by side and you are specifically looking for a difference.

If you want to keep arguing the same old things again and again, be yourselves.

But the topic at hand "PT Flexible Armor , 501st Approved???" I think has been already answered... <_<

Just saying...

promoting? it's just information

That's open to interpretation. The rest of your post is a moot point.

If you want to keep arguing the same old things again and again, be yourselves.

But the topic at hand "PT Flexible Armor , 501st Approved???" I think has been already answered... <_<

Just saying...

Again, Damian hits it on the head.

Closed.