Someone stole my helmet...

nothingrecorded

Last night was my 25th and half way through the night I decided that it would be a good idea to bust out my TK....

It went as well as any one could hope troopin' around in a huge party could be.

As predicted, it got quite hot in said suit, as time went on I took my bucket off and set it on a table off to the side in the kitchen.

2 hours later when it was time to collect my armor and put things away, I discovered that i t was missing.

Cars where searched, people where questioned and there where several different stories about the last time everyone saw my bucket.

Apparently a group of girls where heard saying "wouldn't it be funny if we took this", and that was it.... I spent far too much time and money finishing this bucket.

I know I am a beginner at building buckets, but I finished it 3 days ago and now it is gone and it is time to find a new helmet. : (

At this point I guess all will be well because I am going to replace it with a much better helmet.

A very kind offer has been extended to me and I must commend TE2 for his kindness.

I would take TE2 over a modded MRCE any day.

Thank you all for the support, it will turn out ok in the end.

Troop on.

That sucks someone stole your lid. I would be pissed if someone took one of my buckets. Tony is the man! Thanks Tony for being so generous as always! :salute::pint1: