Aquiring new AP armor

drosch

Haven't been around the boards much lately but I'm thinking of ditching my FX set and upgrading to an AP. I already have an AP helmet completed. Can someone PM me some contact info. I know I had it but its long been lost. Any idea if they are currently producing armor?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Alright I did it! It was a little scary because I feel like I have a few pounds left to drop to get into more accurate armor but I bought a set from AP! Just got my tracking number! I should have it by Wednesday! This will be my first armor build from the ground up. I already did an AP helmet and I modded the crap out of my FX but this will be all me from the beginning. Wish me luck!

Glad to see you back here at the FISD again Tim!

Thanks man! Good to see you again too! I just want to get started on this new armor! Still haven't finished that first blaster either! LOL! I'm getting to it though! :D

Thanks man! Good to see you again too! I just want to get started on this new armor! Still haven't finished that first blaster either! LOL! I'm getting to it though! :D

AP is selling a kit on Ebay currently. Is there a better way to aquire than this?

• 1 month later...