Speakers

Anyone know where to find 20mm speakers that will fit airators? Thanks.

TrekToys and the Little Choochoo shop carry them, they are made my soundtrax. Keep in mind 20mm will only fit the FX aerators. If you want ones to go in the Hovi-Mix, I'm the only person I know of selling them :) .

$14.00 plus 2.50 shipping to the US or Canada. I think one person is going to stand me up on the run I just got in, so I may have one avialable.

Here is a link to the sale thread:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=629

$14.00 plus 2.50 shipping to the US or Canada. I think one person is going to stand me up on the run I just got in, so I may have one avialable.

Here is a link to the sale thread:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=629

I'll take a set. Send me your email so I can pp you.

john danter said:
Don't bother with them dude!

Go for these babies that fit behind the aerator in an aresol cap. Much better sound

-----------

Of course they are going to sound better, they are 3 times bigger. But I for one couldn't fir them in my helmet, the burdens of having an accurate sized helmet, and haveing a big noggin.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

• 1 month later...
john danter said:
Don't bother with them dude!

Go for these babies that fit behind the aerator in an aresol cap. Much better sound

-------------

After looking at their website I see 45mm as the smallest they carry. My first set that came with my scullworks were 20mm and still bigger than I wanted.

Edited by gmrhodes13

No dude you put the speaker BEHIND the aerator not inside it ;)

Hollow out your aerators and use aerosol lid caps to stop feedback inside your lid

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13

Gotcha. Ive only used the 20mm so I could get them in my aerators. Bigger speaker means more sound. I like that. I might have to do this. Thanks for sharing that tip.

• 2 weeks later...

"Watch out for excessive feedback. "

Use "Great Stuff" there is a thread in here some were.....

didnt find thread but here is the page ( Thx Scott)

RBJ said:
..anybody try these?

-----------

Might work. They're too big to go in an aerator, and unfortunately they don't list the wattage.

Edited by gmrhodes13

Mine will. Many folks have installed them in Ken's and Tony's hovi-mix aerators.

So how do you install them? I just got a set of Keith's mics (Which I only had a second to glance at in person, but they look awesome) They look like the have a recessed, tip (where the mesh is) but the "body" is solid. How do you get the mic inside the aerator with the wires? Perhaps

Like I said, I didn't spend a ton of time looking at them yet, so perhaps I'm just missing how they do together.

Sorry for the rookie question...

I had a pair of these mic tips in hand. Nice. Looks like they need to be dremmeled out . I've been waiting for stomper to do another ****ing run of mic tips so i can finish my bucket. Did you hear that Tony? I dare you to make another run of mic tips. In fact I double dog dare you :lol:

I had a pair of these mic tips in hand. Nice. Looks like they need to be dremmeled out . I've been waiting for stomper to do another ****ing run of mic tips so i can finish my bucket. Did you hear that Tony? I dare you to make another run of mic tips. In fact I double dog dare you :lol:

yea, another run would be good. Any info on how/where you need to dremmel our Keit's tips would be sweet. I don't want to mess them up since they look so cool as it is....