Dragon*Con 2009

dinanm3atl

Greetings! See my introduction thread here so you know how I made my way here:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=8125

More photos WILL be coming as I have to edit them but I have quite a few of those in the white armor! Looking forward to researching and hope to be in costume next year!

If you see yourself let me know. I have Hi-Res versions that you could print up to a 24x36in poster and it will be nice and sharp! Free of course! I do photography for fun! Friend and I love Star Wars and anything associated with it so he is in 2 of the shots. Thanks to whoever let us walk out into the parade for the shots ;)

3889695401_0731883c31_b.jpg

3889696623_9c99764120_b.jpg

3889698029_c37373482a_b.jpg

3892643971_427d3aaa7b_b.jpg

3893432778_d2acd3e795_b.jpg

3894533613_036d287602_b.jpg

alluding to a killer hangover from the past 4 days.

As soon as I can sort thru my pics I'll get some posted. It was great meeting our fearless leader Daetrin who attended the 501st Mixer in a very stylish BSG flight suit. Also had a killer time trooping with Brian last night at the Marriott. Glad to see the guys from the UK 89Batman and company!

Great meeting you too Smitty! (below, with us and Albin)

withalbin.jpg

Also great to meet Brian (tkrestonva) and all you other guys! Will post more pix after I get some much needed sleep :)

I am wearing a Battlestar Galactica flight suit, made from original Sommers material. Alas, not enough luggage room to bring armor this trip. Now, later this month with I go to China... :)

This was my first DragonCon - it was absolutely amazing! I'm already counting down to next year. :D

Best part was meeting up with and hanging out with Daetrin, Smitty, and 89Batman, along with the rest of the 501st in general and FISD in particular. Great trooping with you Smitty, thanks for letting me play.

A few pics:

dscf0550y.jpg

dscf0553.jpg

dscf0557v.jpg

dscf0561x.jpg

dscf0566k.jpg

dscf0569c.jpg

dscf0573i.jpg

And of course,

dscf0578w.jpg

Great meeting you too Smitty! (below, with us and Albin)

post-2-1252384437_thumb.jpg

Also great to meet Brian (tkrestonva) and all you other guys! Will post more pix after I get some much needed sleep :)

Nice photo Paul (and familiar flag :)

It was great meeting up with all you guys- Brian I love the pic of us you have put up- I will make sure our Biker and Nilus see it. It was a great weekend! My Girlfriend Sam was seen on CNN news in her officer right front and centre of the banner on the parade!

Me and the kind folks from the Alabama Garrison

ALGarrison.jpg

Another victim of the Atlanta Fashion Police

mugshot.jpg

Eat more chik-in

DCpic%20022.jpg

Larry the Mandalorian?

DCpic%20030.jpg

Tools of the Trade

DCpic%20066.jpg

My Girlfriend's Costume (Sorry about the boot scuff on the TE2 Tony ;) )

TKKellie2.jpg

My buddy Beau in the TX

kellnme2.jpg

TKEastbay in her ISO threads TE2 on the left CAP on the right

DCpic%20060.jpg

Vacation Trooper

vacationtrooper.jpg

And what DragonCon is complete without a Dragon

DCpic%20002.jpg

It was great meeting up with all you guys- Brian I love the pic of us you have put up- I will make sure our Biker and Nilus see it. It was a great weekend! My Girlfriend Sam was seen on CNN news in her officer right front and centre of the banner on the parade!

Gary - great meeting you too - how did I leave you off my post? Had a fun chat - next time Billy will have to be there :)