PT armor build[*PT]

• 2 weeks later...

looking good :) If you screw up anything just order new parts. They are not expensive he has a good price on spareparts :) Iv orderd a new belt cause i fracked up mine with e6000 glue and clamps :).

Search for stormtrooper PT on youtube and you find a movie of a guy that has it, looks good there.

I have the swoops facing forward basecley cause i think it looks better on photos ( se mine in my thread) :) but i can change it anytime :) I think Skywalker has his facing forward and solos facing back.

Cheers and cant wait for moore pics.

Search for stormtrooper PT on youtube and you find a movie of a guy that has it, looks good there.

Funny you mention that, I wonder if that'd be me. I have a vid of my PT gear on youtube, but I don't think you can find it yet. I just did a search for "stormtrooper PT" and almost nothing comes up...

This is me, anyways:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK0yVxXVi8g

It really is quite awesome, I'm gonna apply for elite soon once I've had professional photos taken.

Oh, btw: my swoops face back, as on most suits in ANH.

I appreciate it. I feel like I've screwed up this armor

Which way are the swoops on the shoulder bells supposed to be facing? Or does it even matter?

look at the photos and captions off to the right on this page http://web.mac.com/mikeharrison/armor.html

Luke's faced forward, Han's faced backwards

Looking good Alex. You may want to add a strip of elastic from the front to the back near the bottom of your shoulder bells to help pull them in to where they need to be.

:blush:

photo3-5.jpg

photo17-4.jpg

photo16-3.jpg

photo15-4.jpg

photo13-3.jpg

You can see my horrible mess of a room.

I need to fix the right shoulder bell I think... and trim the kidney plate some more.

other than that it's finished. (minus TD/O2 tank)

Alex , the armours looking good :D , the thing im picking up from the photos is that you might have a problem with some of the armour parts twisting in different directions if im wrong please blast me into a million :blush: pieces , how about trying to add small foam blocks to the inside of the armour to prevent the various parts twisting ;)

• 2 weeks later...