Aerators Are Different?

Well Like the topic says...

What are the correct colors for the aerators for the different helmets? Inside color? Outside color? and color or Screen?

ANH Hero?... I have seen all black inside and out. I think they were on a Hero helmet.

If this is correct, was it a flat black or gloss?

ANH Stunt?... I have seen what looks like silver on the inside of the aerator (behind the screen) and the outside black. Again is that correct and is the outside a flat black or a gloss.

I have also seen white on the inside and black on the outside.

Can someone who knows this set the records straight for everyone?

Pictures would be helpful too.

Thanks

Kevin W.

• 2 weeks later...

in and outside on ANH Hero helmets and stunt helmets were sometimes black and sometime not. At most just white inside. I believe the "stop that ship helmet" was black on the inside and had the screen black painted also. Not so the "move along" helmet which is white inside and had the screen blank.

Most ANH Heros were black inside but not every one. I haven't seen a Hero with black painted screen.

Rotj helmets were even more different. Some were black insinde and had the mesh painted. Some had foam inside so that you can't tell if painted or not. Correct me if I am wrong but that's what I remember.