Question for UK troopers.

TomG

Can I ask someone, how hard is buy in UK adn send here few steel or duralloy tubes, 1 and 1/2 inch (38 mm) in diameter, 1-1,5 mm thick and 500 mm long for E-11 body? I have in my hands real Sterling for needed parts and it is better to use them on right tube, than bigger. We have metric system here and near diameter is 40 mm. :(

Hi Tom.

I can give you an email link to a UK site that sells aluminium and steel tube and pipe. I have sent you the details of 1 1/2" with a wall thickness of 16swg ( 1.65mm ). Not sure if they ship to Prague, but you could ask.

---------

Hope this helps :D

Darren

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Yeah thanks. They have here this tube, but they don´t accept paypal and I will ask about shipping to Prague.They don´t. Same as ---------

Ha this looks interresting Aluminium Round Tube (6063T6) 1 1/2 in x 16 swg, but still 2,5 m long and no paypal or shipping to outside UK. Price is good. But somebody should buy it, cut it to 5 same part a send to me. Is anybody here, who can do it for me? :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working