Where to get this armor?

sweeneyb said:
I have been trying to find this armor kit but I am not having too much luck finding it. Also any resources for making the gun?

There is a wealth of info on these forums to get you a kit. it takes time and lots of research.

------------is the topic I started with when I came here. Ask questions on other posts and so far I havent met anyone who got upset when I send a pm asking questions.

it does take time, and time is on your side. with time you will end up getting a kit that you are really looking for.

hope this help a bit :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Just make sure u use the search engine to look for your questions, close to 98% of all of your possible questions are answered in there with a thread all to it self or almost completly answered. Do ur reseach/homework and then ask or send PM about the things u dont find.... ( but it will be doubtful that u hit a question that hasent been asked and answered in there)

Contact your local 501st memebers in your area, mingle and get to know them here and in your local webboards.