What works best with TCI?

Hello fellow troopers. Just a quick question on the trooper comm interface for anybody with experience with these. Would the speakers that launchpad are selling or stomper work ok or would a amp/speaker be suggested to use with it such as the small talk?

Just got the last of the snaps on the armor glued and waiting on the UA and belt from Chazz and getting ready to start on the helm electronics and Hasbro mod .

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks, Adam

Stomper's are superb. I've never experienced feedback with them, and they are clear and crisp. Reccommended from here.

Just be careful how you set up your mic, and use a unidirectional mic so it doesn't pick up on everything around you.

I have a TCI with Stomper Mic tips . Mine sounds fine . I like the sound of the TCI . The new ones are louder than the one I have but still sounds great . :D

Thanks guys for all the help . I picked up a mic from radioshack yesterday it is a unidirectional like you guys suggested , it was last one in the store and they were out of stock on their website . Model number is 33-3012 headset microphone . I sure on the speakers so I pm'd launchpad and I guess hes working on a restock...