Want to be featured in the CRL - read this!

Daetrin

We need some good shots for the Legion CRL project. If you have a Stormtrooper Commander (EIB preferred) costume that is up to CRL standards, we'd love it if you'd volunteer to have pictures of you taken in your suit for us to use. Essentially we need buckets on shots of you from a back side and front side angles, but the more angles we have the better.

Think about it - you're kit will be the first ever featured for this costume's CRL - that's quite an honor indeed!

Interested? Let us know and post away - the LMO would like these completed by Dragon*Con.

• 7 months later...

I'd be happy to put some photos up...but as a rough guide only. My TKC is hardly up to EIB standard. In fact, the more a look at it the more I want to change it (so I don't look at it any more ).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That would be great! Currently we have only one TKC EIB.

I wouldn't mind getting in on this. My armor is darn close. I think I have the arm stripes off a little. And well, I have only one leg. I do however have the leg armor for it so it is all there. Let me know if you want me to submit pictures or not.

God bless!

Edited by Amptrooper

At this point we're set except for TKC & ICN. We'll be scanning those EIB threads soon enough ;-)

• 4 months later...

I wouldn't mind getting in on this. My armor is darn close. I think I have the arm stripes off a little. And well, I have only one leg. I do however have the leg armor for it so it is all there. Let me know if you want me to submit pictures or not.

God bless!

This was the tthread I had mentioned to you on Facecbook, I gues you already knew about it, :P

• 2 months later...

So, is this still open or do y'all have someone for this. I need to do some work to my armor and thought that if this was still needed I would submit my pictures and y'all could tell me what I need to do to make it worthy and get it done pretty fast. Course, I have the armor and for the other leg but I can't put it on. So, I still may not be a good one for this yet.