Going to Dragon*Con - anyone else?

Daetrin

Just got approval from the Budget Office yesterday and am looking for lodgings and shopping for airfare. Anyone else going?

I have a bunch of garrison mates that are going but I wont, blew my wade on Comic Con and just bought and engagement ring. I'll be picking it up this Sunday after 4:00pm. :D :D :D :D

I have a bunch of garrison mates that are going but I wont, blew my wade on Comic Con and just bought and engagement ring. I'll be picking it up this Sunday after 4:00pm. :D :D :D :D

Ā 

Oooohhhh Thayne! Awesome on the purchase :D

Ā 

I'll be at D*C since I go every year. Tell your garrison mates that TKEastbay will be there. I'll be staying at the Hilton with Smitty and my other half DZ- 1673.

Ā 

Peeps can look for me as an ISO gal at the Mixer too ;)

I will be there! Looks like I gotta sell my new biker helmet for fun money while I am there. But I will be there, wouldn't miss it for the world! Make sure you guys make it to the 501st Mixer Saturday night at "The Avenue"

Ā 

So much fun to be had!!!

So are we going to have an FISD meet up?

Ā 

We can. I wasn't going to bring armor, but perhaps now I should. Hmmm....

:o

Ā 

But now I think I will, if only to get a pix of you and me in kit Smitty. I have the FISD banner and will bring that too.

But now I think I will, if only to get a pix of you and me in kit Smitty. I have the FISD banner and will bring that too.

Ā 

Sweet! I'll be there as well, can we get a TK group photo with the banner!

OK, now I *have* to bring armor. Brian & Smitty in the same spot. Oh yeah - FISD party tiime!

Ā 

Just need to pick the day/time.

• 4 weeks later...

Still undecided if I should take armor or not. Paying the extra $$ for a second checked bag - I'm missing my ANH hand plates, so I'd have to choose between doing 90% ANH Hero or else 90% ESB.

Ā 

How much would I wear it anyway - what do you guys who've been there think?

Still undecided if I should take armor or not. Paying the extra $$ for a second checked bag - I'm missing my ANH hand plates, so I'd have to choose between doing 90% ANH Hero or else 90% ESB.

Ā 

How much would I wear it anyway - what do you guys who've been there think?

Ā 

My guess is, you'll wish you had if you don't! And if I can bring it from the UK you have no excuse!! :D