Another undersuit question but for Cali and like weather...

Which of the following is a better all season undersuit for our weather or is used by TK's in like weather? It can get pretty hot but cold weather isn't to bad I guess.

--------

Cold Gear thrown in there because maybe it might not be to hot in it and might be set if there was a troop out of state. Under Armour is exspensive so was hoping to get the right one the first shot. Really not sure about the onsie but kind of thought Under Armour has evolved since that was first introduced, yet its nostalgia does kind of grab me... :)

Appreciate any feedback and sorry to beat a dead horse but I've only found recent posts on the UK racing suits. Thanks !

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Well, I know it's not the answer you'll probably be waiting for, but your best option is to ask your local garrison...

RD is cotton. Cotton absorbs perspiration. If it's hot and you sweat a lot it may get damp and heavy.

I don't know about UA, because it's not sold in Spain, but it looks as one of those modern fabrics that takes perspiration from your body to the outer part of the garment for evaporation, though keeping you cold. So it would be better for hotter climates.

Again, your garrison may be your best help here.

Cheers.

Well, I know it's not the answer you'll probably be waiting for, but your best option is to ask your local garrison...

RD is cotton. Cotton absorbs perspiration. If it's hot and you sweat a lot it may get damp and heavy.

I don't know about UA, because it's not sold in Spain, but it looks as one of those modern fabrics that takes perspiration from your body to the outer part of the garment for evaporation, though keeping you cold. So it would be better for hotter climates.

Again, your garrison may be your best help here.

Cheers.

Thanks Damian ! Went with Under Armor Heatgear leggings and crew shirt, got the all black tactical hood for winter and to help darken the inside of the bucket. Just in case anybody else is looking after reading some reviews ,apparently there are three versions of heat gear...the scarce Turf gear, older models (start with 100 in the Product ID) and the newer thicker stuff that starts with 120 in the Product ID.

There is always someone here willing to help others on this forum, which is awesome, thanks!!

Try to get two sets one for spring/summer and the other one fall/winter. get them with that sweat wick technology!

I have the RD suit and trooped it in Burbank yesterday. I like it.

Oh! don't get me wrong. RD is a great undersuit. Everybody loves cotton! :D

But there's a reason why cotton is not used in sports anymore: if you sweat a lot, it gets damp and heavy.

That doesn't mean its a bad undersuit. I'd love to have on RD, specially for the winter time! :)