12 volt battery for fan- question

Hi everyone. I was wondering if it were possible to use an A23 12 volt battery to power a 12 volt CPU fan.

I know it probably looks like a "duh" question, but I know that certain batteries are good for certain applications, or they may last shorter/ longer in different situations.

I'm asking because I currently have a setup I bought hear last summer which is 2 CPU fans ( 5 volt I think ) attached to a 4 AA battery box with the option to use a USB charge board. I can't remember who made it and I can't find the thread.

It works pretty well, but I wanted to experiment with a 12 v fan or 2 to see how much difference there is. I don't really want to fill my AP with battery boxes, so I was hoping there was an application for these little A23 12 volt batteries.

Thanks for any help,

Timmer

Not enough juice, I suspect.

The A23 is rated at 55mAH to 50% so after supplying 55mA for 1 hour, the battery will be putting out only 6 volts.

Not sure if you can find a 55mA 12v fan that will continue to work with only 6v but even if you did, it would only run for 1 hour.