My ATA helmet build.[*ATA]

I'm going nuts..... I can't wait....can't wait!!!!! I feel like a little kid, I'm going to break the f5 key on my keyboard checking my email. lol

What do you think of the helmet so far?

Love the face.Sharp pull, no weak spots. Dome is a tad soft, but all in this line are a tad soft. Well formed though. I love that there are full 5 teeth. Man. That is a sharp feature. No complaints at all. Will assemble and troop just fine... :D

Nice 1 Nate, what flavour is this going to be, ANH or ESB?

ANH for this one. I am planning on doing a tutorial on the Japanese Garrison boards with it. So, ANH stunt. ;)

Sweet! Looking forward to your build. I just finished my ATA helmet a few weeks ago. I went with the ANH Hero look.

gallery_575_172_25527.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm building mine now, how did you hold the two pieces in place while you drilled your holes? I can get it lined up perfectly like I want, but that takes 2 hands. I was thinking of using a little e6000 under the brow on the 'forehead' of the faceplate under the dome and just hold it there till it's secure, then going about my drilling and screwing. but I'm interested in seeing how you guys do it. Thanks.

Sweet Sweetness! I have one on its way.

I have never built one... meaning a TK lid.

John

Thanks for the nice comments. This one was my fifth helmet so I have had a little experience. :) You are going to have so much fun assembling it.

Sweet! Looking forward to your build. I just finished my ATA helmet a few weeks ago. I went with the ANH Hero look.

gallery_575_172_25527.jpg

Hey Thayne you did a relly great job here. I was suprised by the way you went hero because of all the teeth visible on the ATA but it looks totally awesome :)

Now.. I tried to go slow.

But in about 2 hours I got this far. Took the low brow look.

IMG_0872.jpg

Nate your build looks great. These kits almost build themselves, i tried to take mine slowly and it also took about 2 hours. Great work buddy :)

• 2 weeks later...