Quick armor fitment question

Just a quick question - how low does your crotch piece sit? I think that lowering my ab and back plate (i.e. lengthening the suspenders a tad) will help to close the gap between the thighs and the ab plate as well as keep my chest piece from hiding the ab buttons. Right now the codpiece is pretty flush to my body, do you all have some space down there?

I let out my suspenders about 3 inches. I had that ab piece pretty hiked up there haha. It still sits close to the right places, but it gave me enough room so that the chest plate doesn't cover the buttons.

Play around with it, infront of a mirror, walk around for 2-5 mint go back and look. Remember that u will be doing small mods on your armor after every troop. Take your time play around with it a few time and see were it looks and is the most funcional.

Play around with it, infront of a mirror, walk around for 2-5 mint go back and look. Remember that u will be doing small mods on your armor after every troop. Take your time play around with it a few time and see were it looks and is the most funcional.

You are talking about the codpiece...right? :D:D:D