Has anyone delt with this "501st" approved FX seller?

Sgt JB

EDIT: I have been forced to delete the content of this post due to there being a nasty little rat in our midst reporting back to certain alledged recasters who are now threatening legal action.

EDIT: I have been forced to delete the content of this post due to there being a nasty little rat in our midst reporting back to certain alledged recaster who are now threatening legal action.

from what i remember he admitted his kits were either recast fx with a SDS battle spec lid (whitearmour)

A friend bought this armour prior to joining the UKG a few months back.... the armour was so so and defo FX recast, but the helmet looked absolutely terrible...was a very, very bad recast. In all honesty, it should live in Jez's Room of Doom...

there are some guys who bought that armor and got 501st emmbership

with helmet

same with the black armor

so it must be approved

often talked about these kind of low quality and bad pulled costumes in the past

but some guys called us freaks about our love to details

nothing against recasting

but if the costume i sbad pulled or lower quality there should be a rule for joining

and the price isn´t a argument today

there are a lot good quality costumes for a low price

EDIT: I have been forced to delete the content of this post due to there being a nasty little rat in our midst reporting back to certain alledged recaster who are now threatening legal action.

However, others have an opinion of their own:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/propsafe/topic/1723003/1/

See, all this advice has paid off, you guy's have saved me about $600 worth of headaches, and misery. I've already been in contact with some people here on the boards, better quality, better prices, and they come better regarded by you guys, that's why research is good!

Hey Eric, :D

Good for you, see when I started off. I was only sort of advised to find the armor myself and I ended up buying the FX full kit from ebay for a few hundreds more!! :(

Richard

Welcome Eric,

Glad you're listening to the advice. I dealt with this guy a while back and while the armor is ok, he took forever to ship and didn't communicate with me very well. Glad you asked. :D