This weekend's Garrison Tyranus troop

Here's a few photos of our troop of Beachstreet USA, one of our annual recurring troops. It happens in Virginia Beach, VA two or three times a year during the summer. This is one of my must-do troops, for soon-to-be obvious reasons. B)

The three TKs that trooped this are GT's two EIBs, myself and Tom Musco (tiepilot1138), along with Nels Mize (Velcro). Check out a small sample of the photos:

IMG_0304.jpg.de92d0298d160b3334da91216efcbfd2.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Awesome, my sister use to live in virginia beach, great place. Very nice pics looks like u and everyone had a great time!!!!

It's always nice to see some place warm enough for t-shirts and shorts in the evening. Trooping these kinds of events - all the better.

Way to go guys!

It's always nice to see some place warm enough for t-shirts and shorts in the evening. Trooping these kinds of events - all the better.

Way to go guys!

Yea, the nice thing about Va Beach is that when the sun goes down, you still have to face the warm humid air which feels pretty good at night.

Man, looks like I need to go to this next year! :lol: We'll have to ask Tom how well lipstick comes off the ABS haha.

You don't need to wait that long, we're got another one coming up next month. The only catch is you have to be official with the 501st to participate.

(hint, hint - get your armor done soon and it could be you in the next set of photos ;) )

Man, looks like I need to go to this next year! :lol: We'll have to ask Tom how well lipstick comes off the ABS haha.

It comes off easier than you think (luckily!)

It was a great time and fun troop. The kids, both young and old, loved us. I was down on the beach earlier in the day wearing a 501st shirt and some guy (probably in his 40's?) stopped and started telling his little kid "Look! He's got a stormtrooper on his shirt!" When I told him to come check us out later that evening when we were appearing I think he was more excited than the little kid!

Don't see what all the fuss was about...wait a moment are those women.... :icon_eek: ckicks dig armor :dance:

Great pics by the way, and nice little story about the guy and the little kid, it's great when that happens. Hope they managed to get back!!

Loads of un and women and you raised a bunch of money for Make a wish- it just don't get any better than that! :duim: