Any WoW players?

TK-7980

lol yeah got my mountain dew pet

but yeah i have 80 draenei shaman, 78 NE hunter, 66 troll DK rest are lowbie alts i am in Moonguard RP server so I play both sides o.o

but yeah all round i like elves but BE just killed my eyes and ears in so many ways

I play age of conan

all bow before the might of Set!

actually tried it and well i like the graphics but too many animation glitches and awkwardness to me

though the one thing i hated most is the amount of people just waiting to gank ya right out of towns so you cant level

actually tried it and well i like the graphics but too many animation glitches and awkwardness to me

though the one thing i hated most is the amount of people just waiting to gank ya right out of towns so you cant level

they fixed most if not all the the glitches since launch

as for ganking...its not that bad any more because of the criminal system. However people around you level will still try to kill you for pvp xp but it usually ends in the gankers getting overrun by the gankees :)

they fixed most if not all the the glitches since launch

as for ganking...its not that bad any more because of the criminal system. However people around you level will still try to kill you for pvp xp but it usually ends in the gankers getting overrun by the gankees :)

yeah which i lack that pvp bone and really mind my own business in questing and leveling as such and party when i have ta. I gave a lengthy reason why I was leaving the game when my game cards were up about the leveling system and i guess they took it by heart on the criminal system. I really do hate the jump animation though lol it cracks me up for some reason and yeah --_-- i have too much oblivious feel out there to be fighting gankers and gankees

im on Legion... the nightmarish legion..... damned server! but i got fed up with it when I was already level 70.... and i just don't want to pass thru the nightmare of leveling again.

believe me man if I could change the character from one server to the other I would.

if you ever go into Legion look me up. My character is called Dargas. I'll be happy to adventure with ye!

Ah okay, I like the funserver mainly cuz it doesn't take a thousand years to get to lvl 80. The xp, drops, etc... are much higher. I've got at least hmmm over 100k in gold, and some epic armour and mounts.

Hence the reason why I wouldn't leave the funserver any time soon, although I haven't played in a while due to work and legion stuff.

I've got a few, but I like to go on under "Thrace", a kick an impolite person, cigar smokin', blonde, fighter jock (flying mount hehe), human Rogue chick :D

• 2 weeks later...

well blizzcon is coming up. anyone going?

anyways the best way to spot me is I am gonna try my TX for a day there for another test run lol on the first day

but to fit in i rig up

hni0036.th.jpghni0037tez.th.jpghni0038.th.jpg

its gonna be placed on my chest so i dont feel tooo out of place in armor lol