Brow Trim advice

Working on my MRCE. It looks like I will not get the orginal brow trim off intact, and will need to replace it.

I am looking for a source that will not be too expensive to ship to US.

I saw on reference for ----- (item 8507k41). Unfortunately the smallest available length is 10 feet, although still only $7. There was only one mention of this one - has anyone else used it?

Any other suggestions? Sealsdirect is in UK - looks to be expensive to ship to US.

I think the stock neck trim will survive the mod process... otherwise I will try the Webers WINDOW & AD GLASS RUBBER #RG102.

Thanks,

Derek

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Hi Derek,

From what I've heard, WEBERS is a good alternative.

I've never used it myself, I can only tell you that the brow trim from the U.K. is a good quality rubber.

And yes, after the S/H and depending on the currency exchange, the trim from the U.K. is rather expensive - but worth it if you're looking for that "screen-accurate & authentic" look for your bucket...

T :salute:

HPDblues said:
From what I've heard, WEBERS is a good alternative.

I thought webers was only the neck trim.... I am hoping to not replace the neck trim, only the brow trim.

EDIT: Check that, I found WINDOW & AD GLASS RUBBER #RG101 that is U shaped at Webers. Not sure if it is appropriate size though? Has anyone used this one? ----- for their brow trim?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020