Weekend plans

ThayNerd

Hi everyone,

I thought I would start a fun topic for Friday and for the weekend. What is everyone doing for the weekend? Anything fun or exciting going on? Anyone Trooping? I am leaving my current job today for a promotion at another state agency. So today is my last day here. I am pretty excited about it and I have a three-day weekend, I took Monday off. I have a hospital troop this Saturday and there is a Star Wars baseball event that evening as well. The rest of the weekend is just going to be relaxing and maybe finishing the clone if I can. Any who what is everyone else up to this weekend?

Trooping all say Saturday at a library kids day. 3 sessions, 700 kids, and the 501st all sounds like a good time to me. Not trooping Sunday as it's Fathers day, but Saturday will be my fourth troop this month.

I am trooping a Regal Cinema Saturday from 12-2pm in Brooklyn NY. Its for the Puppetry Arts Theater, who do activities for underprivileged kids in the area, Regal is sponsoring the even in the lobby. I am bringing the wife and kids, they can see a movie there, while I do my thing. Later we are all going to see the band Harry and the Potters at the Bell House in Brooklyn. We all love the band, they sing songs about the Harry Potter universe, as if they were Harry Potter. Coincidentally, this will be their 501st show.

Saturday is trying to put a new computer together from scratch (which I haven't done in years), and taking the wife out on date night. Sunday...not sure...

Doing some last minute "fixing" on my FX lite armor paired with my RT-Mod bucket so I can finally get 501st approved. Man, the armor pinching totally sucks :o I've never seen so many brusies on my arms and back of my knees <_<

Other than that, catching up on some DvD movies (The Wrestler and Underworld - Rise of the Lycans). Then father's day festivities on Sunday :D

Also, heading to Bev-Mo for a run on some Scotch ;)

Happy Father's Day to all you TK dads!

Michelle

TKEastbay

Trooping all weekend at a Music festival in Leicester, this is near where my Girlfriends mum lives so we will stay with her but I get to be at the troop all day! Sounds good to me! :D

Taking my daughter horse riding Sat am, then repairing the crack in my shin armour after a trooping mishap last weekend! Sunday afternoon at a swimming competition with my daughter and hopefully ging to see the new Transformers movie :D

I'm going to work on the new ( ok new to me) pop-up camper. I'm on day 4 cleaning in up . The other owners were pigs and never took care of it and did not pay for it eather . In turn a bank repo .

oooh VW owner. Used to have a 1302S Bug...aircooled rocks! :D

Went to an armor party today. Helped a current TK improve her kit with an eye toward EIB, and helped a prospective TK finish out his build. Also watched FANBOYS on DVD, it's even better when you're watching with a group of fanboys/fangirls. :lol:

Sounds like everyone is having a decent weekend, my hospital troop yesterday turned out really well, we made a lot of kids really happy by visiting them. Today my girlfriend, brother and I are headed to my parents place and cooking for my Dad.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Thayne, did you post any pictures of the hospital visit?

No I haven't got any back from the hospital staff yet, when I get them I'll post them up.

Seeing my daughters on Sat, then home to do some more work on my new book...chapter 4 now!

Sunday, I may get some coldies in - it's a mini heatwave here in the UK.

Monday- meeting with hi-profile movie exec (shh!) about a possible movie I'm writing ; )