Funniest thing I've seen all week!

Smitty

StarTrek727 : Hello my Sci-Fi friend. How goes the intergalactic battle?

JediKnightX : hey there, who are you?

StarTrek727 : You don't know me... I read in your buddy profile that you are a ''Star Wars'' fan... nice screen name by the way.

JediKnightX : Um, yeh thanks. Your screen name is pretty unoriginal, don't you think?

StarTrek727 : I'm only professing my love for ''Star Trek'', you have a problem with that punk?

StarTrek727 : It's not like ''Star Wars'' is cooler than ''Star Trek''...''Star Wars'' sucks an impolite person.

JediKnightX : Excuse me, you are insulting the very essence of what I stand for, the nobility of the Jedi way and what it means to be a true ''Star Wars'' fan.

StarTrek727 : Everyone knows that in a fight, ''Star Trek'' would put a beat down to ''Star Wars''.

JediKnightX : Are you joking me? There is substantial empirical and theoretical data supporting ''Star Wars'' dominance.

JediKnightX : Don't test me young man, I would blow your feeble mind away.

StarTrek727 : You smell bad.

StarTrek727 : Do you have a pony tail? I bet you do... those are so ''Star Wars''. Do you think George Lucas is pretty?

StarTrek727 : Would you " blow" me away with the Force? That is pretty cool though, like when they move stuff with their minds, So BADASS. Can you do that?

JediKnightX : If you continue to offer me gibberish I will be forced to end this conversation.

StarTrek727 : I bet you have a purdy mouth.

JediKnightX : Alright, it's clear you don't care to try my knowledge. Leave me.

StarTrek727 : Hey...

JediKnightX : What?

StarTrek727 : Alright, you want to fight, Lets RUMBLE biatch.

JediKnightX : Hit me with anything you've got.

StarTrek727 : First off... #1 ''Star Trek'' didn't have any gay characters, what do you say in defense of your precious Jar Jar Binks, that guy was a flamer. You'd probably like to have hot Jar Jar man-love with him, eh?

JediKnightX : I call that a pitiful argument of a desperate Trekkie. You obviously understand no core data about logistics, weaponry, shielding, etc.

StarTrek727 : Au contraire my little semantic sleeper.

StarTrek727 : While I may not be a diehard wackjob... studying episodes, transcripts, blueprints like yourself, I do have some key points to establish for ''Star Trek'' superiority.

JediKnightX : Let's hear em.

StarTrek727 : One quick question, do you touch yourself when you think of Darth Vader with his mask off? He is so cute.

JediKnightX : I grow tired of you.

StarTrek727 : #2, Worf would kill Chewbacca in a fight. Your dude is all hair, no muscle.

StarTrek727 : Pure street fight, no lasers, no little ''Star Wars'' gadgets.... just raw POWER. Your wookie would die to my Klingon!

JediKnightX : Chewbacca would tower over Worf, by at least a foot and a half. Besides, his physical dominance is clearly shown through out the ''Star War'' movies, while Worf's power is roughly equivalent to about 2.5 men.

StarTrek727 : You are forgetting one fact kind sir....

JediKnightX : What's that?

StarTrek727 : I would have Worf so juiced up on steroids and pain killers he would feel no pain... you would feel the PAIN sucka.

JediKnightX : You are such a child... Here's a topic for you: Spaceship 1 on 1 battles. ''Star Wars''' tactical warships would handle anything ''Star Trek'' could offer.

StarTrek727 : Tactical warships? Is that a new warship that gives you suck-an impolite person action?

StarTrek727 : Are you a hairy person, I imagine all the ''Star Wars'' guys as really hairy.

JediKnightX : You really make no sense.

StarTrek727 : Hey! You watch your tone with me Han Solo, don't make me go call my Trekkie Mafia.. we would F you up. Me, Picard, Data, Worf... god, we'd be a Wrecking crew.

JediKnightX : I see you dabble in the realm of insanity. Well, as much fun as this has been, I must be off.

StarTrek727 : Wait... I am sorry.... I am being childish and immature. I admit it.

StarTrek727 : I have no friends, my mom and dad keep me locked in the basement... on account of my Albinism. Do you know how hard it is to be a pale faced freak?!

JediKnightX : Are you serious? It's okay, I didn't realize that.

StarTrek727 : I'll let you go, although I have one more point... hear me out please.

JediKnightX : Sure thing.

StarTrek727 : Lets assume that you are right about ''Star Wars'' being superior. That they would stomp ''Star Trek'' on all the technobabble shucks you have discussed... That you, JediKnightX, are much better suited to do battle then the likes of... a childish, Albino freak. I will throw in the towel to these facts... but one true question remains... one which will settle it all:

JediKnightX : What's that?

StarTrek727 : Do you have man-boobs?

JediKnightX : Goodbye.

StarTrek727 : Live long and prosper my friend... live long and prosper!

I dont think any SW fan would hold on that long, with out terminating the chat.

But the kid got one right:

StarTrek727 : Are you a hairy person, I imagine all the ''Star Wars'' guys as really hairy.

Am a regular chewy, when it comes to bodly pelt LOL

Were did u find this one!= :)