How much will I spend on supplies?

Hey guys,

I have a feeling this has been covered some where else, but maybe I can get some fresh opinions :)

My RT-Mod armor is being shipped out next week, and so far all I have for supplies is one tube of E6000. I also plan on completely reworking my MRCE. For the suit I was planning on going with a snap system.

So my question is, how much on average do you guys spend on your building supplies? I don't have a rivet gun, clamps, earth magnets, etc either. The only to I do have that I will need is a dremel, and other "basics".

I ask because I need to figure out if I will have enough money left over to pay for next month's rent :D

Thanks!

Well, I picked up a $10 pack of clamps at Lowes, roll of blue painter's tape, industrial strength velcro, glue, all that was probably in the $30-$40 range. $20 snap tool from Total Crafts, which I thought was a total rip off :rolleyes: and packs of snaps. The elastic/webbing is $1.50 or $2 per yard? Of course if you make mistakes measuring that webbing you have to buy more! :P