Fx helmet

I think i said in another thread this is going to be huge on you if you are only 5'4 tall, i think a smaller more accurate size helmet would suit you better.

But i will let you be the judge on that one :)

I think i said in another thread this is going to be huge on you if you are only 5'4 tall, i think a smaller more accurate size helmet would suit you better.

I tend to agree with Mark, having seen a couple of troopers in the 5'3"-5'6" dwarfed by their FX helmets before. You'll probably be much better off modifying an MRCE or getting an AP seconds bucket and then utilizing the myriad of resources available here for putting it together and making it look good.

Good luck!

C

He is a great seller and I would recommend him to anyone. I think the FX bucket is going to be too large for you as well though. MRCE or AP second would be much better suited for you.

Yeah, I'm leaning toward getting a MRCE very soon. Hopefully before comic con. I have the FX + I have a slim build. I look too much like a friggin bobblehead IMHO. But Tupperware TK is a legit source. I asked him a couple questions about his armor and he responded quick.

Tupperware TK is VERY relieable and a really nice guy.

Just like to point out that I had an FX helmet. Looked awesome and it was fun to build. BUT, when I put it on I looked like a bobble head and I'm 6 feet 2 inches.

g5q0m9I.jpg

Look at the size difference between the FX and the TE2! You will probably look cartoonish with such a big helmet..... I did.

VqkIM8M.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Just like to point out that I had an FX helmet. Looked awesome and it was fun to build. BUT, when I put it on I looked like a bobble head and I'm 6 feet 2 inches.

I had the same problem and I am the same height as you are and switched to a TE2 bucket, never looked back after that.

Im buying this for my dad i might get a ap