Chinese Outpost gGreat Wall event

hello all

I'd love to tell everybody that the Chinese outpost had established on May.17

On May.29 the Chinese outpost members who lived in Beijing been to GreatWall to celebrate them 1st event.

First time,the empire's troopers and the lord Vader steps on the GreatWall----one of the world wonder.

10.thumb.jpg.31ab6bb21d07ccd6676dde68f483aac7.jpg18.jpg.f2a9d0fd85e9f87c156101da9050b0b8.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Way to go guys! Congrats on being an official Outpost. :) Which location was this taken at? Can't wait to visit you later this year.

GREAT!!!!! Congrats on the OutPost, i remeber the joy i had to hear we were official. and may i say very cool pics!!!!

And to think that the 501st besieged the Great Wall....... very cool!

this part named "jian kou" in english means "bow" because this part's shape looks like a bow ready to fire. this part is broken greatwall,best view of the entire greatwall.

glad to to know you will visit china in late this year! send me PM when you arrived.

to TK-MD: thanks!!!!

Hi Even Sung!! THose pictures were beautiful!!

I must ask you doing a favor for me, I have forgotten my password and everything over at your forum, and I wanna log in again. Could you use some secret moderator skills to get myself back in again?

I don't know if I should re-register, since I've already used my e-mail for the last register :S

I'll be in Beijing this summer, maybe we can gather some people and meet some day during this summer?

It would be really great to meet you guys all in person!

When are you guys going to do it? I'll try to plan my vacation accordingly. Pretty cool on the place - I've only ever been to Simatai, and that was back in 2001.

• 1 month later...