Getting V'Pier a TK - help needed

Daetrin

If Greg accepts my offer for TE2 body armor, can I get a little assistance on the S/H?

Two boxes to AUS, sorry to have to ask...

$$$ is a little tight right now. :(

T :salute:

Let me know what you need. I will dig into my spare change. :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already have $$ in the kitty for shipping if TE2 is the way to go. Greg - I take it you'd be good with a kit that you'd have to assemble & paint?

Also, we still need to get boot squared away for you. :)

Yeah, I can handle the assembling part, I've some got experience in that department, and it's usually preferable since I'm assured a good fit if I built it myself.

As for the paint, what parts require painting? I've never been much of a painter. Great photoshopper though hehe :D

Also I finished reading TE2.pdf file, it was quite informative, thanks for sending me that file, it really cleared up a lot of questions regarding it.

You've got the magic and spark happening for me now :0Lighten::dance::duim::peace:

It appears that our young man will be getting some TE2 body armor in July... ;)

T :salute:

Greg's a lucky trooper! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Tony - let me know what the total is on shipping as that $$ should be covered by the donations.

Everyone else: if you are donating items and want to consolidate shipping with me, I'm going to get the neckseal out to him (plus a few other odds and ends like E6000) in a week or so. If you want to piggy back on that box to Australia, please PM for my address.

Greg - if you're happy to get some shires jodhpur boots I can send boot dye for you to use as well. I understand they are plentiful and cheap in Oz.

Greg, just in case you haven't seen it, here is a tutorial by Stukatrooper that will give you a clear idea of all the steps needed to assemble and paint an armor:

AP STORMTROOPER BUILD 2008

I believe this is one of the best guides out there, and I'm going to use it as a reference for my AP build (but most screen accurate armors are similar, so it's valid also for the TE2).

You asked about what makes TE2 so special, and I think TK-1336 has the answers: TE2 armor

If you want a TE2 specific reference, TK-4510 on these very same forums is a great step-by-step: TE2 Stunt build up , You dont wanna miss this!

Maybe you know all of this info, but I wanted to put it here just in case, and also for other people to know.

Cheers.

No Damian, I'm a ScoutTrooper/Officer who wants to be a Stormtrooper, so even though I webmaster this and several other detachments, I can't be God-like and remember all the little details of armor making from each site, my head would explode, I'm merely only a minor deity (LOL).

This information is great, I appreciate the info and will definitely have a sit down and a good read.

Much thanks Damian, I hope to build this armor and put some photos up when I'm done.

Any suggestions for photos when it's done? possibly something with the Opera House and Harbour Bridge behind me (and maybe Nemo swimming in the water nearby? hehe)

No Damian, I'm a ScoutTrooper/Officer who wants to be a Stormtrooper, so even though I webmaster this and several other detachments, I can't be God-like and remember all the little details of armor making from each site, my head would explode, I'm merely only a minor deity (LOL).

This information is great, I appreciate the info and will definitely have a sit down and a good read.

Much thanks Damian, I hope to build this armor and put some photos up when I'm done.

Any suggestions for photos when it's done? possibly something with the Opera House and Harbour Bridge behind me (and maybe Nemo swimming in the water nearby? hehe)

Yes! Definitively! :D

Something like this:

527520358_56b5cac18b.jpg

:lol:

Oh joy, you put a picture up of MickFett (Michael Pylak), did you know he was kicked out of the Legion a few months back? (Don't ask why, it's a long story and it involves Legion Staff.)

Oh joy, you put a picture up of MickFett (Michael Pylak), did you know he was kicked out of the Legion a few months back? (Don't ask why, it's a long story and it involves Legion Staff.)

No, not really. :huh:

Sorry!

(Don't worry, I'm not a gossip kind of person and really don't want to know what happened.)

I just happened to search on Google "stormtrooper sydney opera house" and that happened to be one of the images that came up. Sorry for bringing back bad memories. :(

Hehe, no worries at all.

When the armour is done, it will be more epic to have the Stormtrooper in front of the Opera House and Harbour bridge, both famous symbols of Sydney.

I'll probably drag a fellow TK friend of mine, and maybe have my GF wear my scout and we'll stir-up Sydney one weekend.

Hehe, which is no where near Sydney.

It's like going from California or New York to the middle of USA.

But it would be an epic trip out there just to get the photo done haha.

Hehe, which is no where near Sydney.

It's like going from California or New York to the middle of USA.

But it would be an epic trip out there just to get the photo done haha.

Then I suggest a new thread - Get V´Pier to Ayers rock! :D