FireBladejedi is appointed Detachment Armor Chief

Daetrin

-- Imperial Communication --

Gentlemen :

I’d like to announce the appointment of Mark aka FireBladeJedi to the FISD Staff as the Detachment Armor Chief. Mark has extensive experience in this role for the UKG and has done a stellar job. He’s been informally doing some of this role here as well, but in addition to being a resident expert on TK armor his additional duties will encompass helping re-organize tutorial content on this site, helping to drive standards for EU costumes, and helping create new tutorials for the Academy site that is under contstruction.

Sound like a lot? Yes, too much for Terrell and I to try to do on our own, so we are very appreciative for Mark to accept the position and help the detachment out. One man, but the right man for the job. :)

As a side note, it’s interesting that 50% of the FISD staff is in the UKG…planned…? :sith:

Let’s extend a hearty congratulations to Mark and cheers for an outstanding rest of the year!

With unquestioned loyalty,

Daetrin

:salute:

I don't think its a coincidence, the UKG seems to be made of a lot of good troopers. :)

Congrats Mark!

Manny

Some would say the BEST in the Galaxy!! B)

3560733786_62ee07a5bb_o.jpg

Mark

Congratulations mate, welcome to the team :salute: