Kicking one back - I deserve it

Daetrin

I just realized I've hit 6000 posts on this forum. Well, I guess being the first member helps and all, but I'm still amazed at times and am happy that I still enjoy the hobby and forum enough to want to remain active here.

I also found out that if my group's leadership at work can't come to terms in our offsite meeting today we'll be asked to hole up in a hotel over the weekend until we iron things out. Personally, I'd like to think that if it can't be resolved in a few hours we have issues that won't be resolved over the weekend anyway. That, and I was looking forward to spending quality time with white plastic and good friends tomorrow, so I'm pretty incentified to end this meeting today if I can.

Cheers to all the fantastic folks on FISD who keep this place hopping - from current and former staff to the newest guy showing off his latest build, and all the power members in between (you know who you are - you help troopers out every day!).

I'll buy the first round! Bring on the Twi'leks!

:pint1::pint1::pint1::pint1:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Paul, you've helped this new trooper immensely. Your caring, helpful nature and natural leadership comes across quite well in this forum. You are one of the main reason I stay active on these great boards. Thanks so much.

Congrats on your 6,000. Here's to 6,000 more. Do you think the SW live action TV series will be out by then? ;)

That's a lot of posts boss! Thanks for starting this place, my armor wouldn't look like it does today if I hadn't found this place. Cheers! :pint1::pint1:

Congratulations boss! Quite an accomplishment indeed!

Sorry about the situation at work...tuff enough having to do the nine-five, but to add unwanted "drama" into the mix is just insane.

Here's to you boss! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next 6K :pint1:

Your humble servant,

T :salute:

ePS: Update on MEPD?

Paul

.....and to think, when you started this off, ALL this was green fields with not a trooper in sight :unsure:

and look at it NOW!, you can't move for the buggars!! :D:P

Congratulations on hitting the big 6000 mark, and thank you so much for creating this little

sanctuary for all of us lovers of what must surely be one of the most iconic costumes of the 20th century

:salute:

Rock out with your sock out boss!

Good luck with that meeting and dont forget to put the new coversheet on your TPS reports. :P

dont forget to put the new coversheet on your TPS reports. :P

I just got the same memo today Chris! :lol: I love that movie.

I worked all day Sat. No, no hotel. Yes, some armor is still needing some loving. Only worked 11 hours today - topped at 60 last week.

Man, I need a day off

:pint1:

Paul- you rock, man. THanks for all of the work that you do for the FISD. Now, as far as your "real" job goes, Lord Vader said that you can take the day to work on armor. Hey, ya gotta follow those orders ;-)