Can you believe?

Daetrin

We have 12 people with over 1000 posts on this forum, 5 with over 2000. :o

Man, we are a social bunch. B)

Troopers helping troopers indeed.

One more for me. ;)

The amazing thing about most all those thousands of posts (like Terrell's for example) is that you won't find any like, "I agree." or "Great lid." They always contain something meaningful. Same with Paul's.

Inspiring.

I'm a post wh0re, thats my excuse :D

*if you type in the actual word wh0re it gets changed to slave leia? Man no respect for metal bikinis these days...*

I'm also a post wh0re. LOL I can't help it, I love posting in anything relating to white armor. :P

Troopers helping troopers indeed.

One more for me. ;)

The amazing thing about most all those thousands of posts (like Terrell's for example) is that you won't find any like, "I agree." or "Great lid." They always contain something meaningful. Same with Paul's.

Inspiring.

I agree...

(Someone had to say it!) :)

I think i'm still along way from 1000 posts.

I guess i'm just not that helpful, lol.

It's all about quality over quantity. I'd rather have 100 members that only post occasionally who's posts are meaningful and helpful, than 1000 members with 1000 cool, me too, agreed fluff posts.

Don't you just hate troopers who post just for the sake of posting... :angry:

T :salute:

No really. And how about those troopers who are just posting so they can "up" their numbers...

(oh, dang it, only 505...)

No really. And how about those troopers who are just posting so they can "up" their numbers...

(oh, dang it, only 505...)

Actually I can manually adjust anyone's post count, and was thinking at one point of running a script that would look for and delete all the "me too" posts, or posts of less than x number of characters. But in the end it's all for naught.

People can see the quality of the posts and who is really contributing. What is it that BraksBudddy says? "You are not your hyperfirm. You are not your TE armor. You are not your frigging post count. " or some such.

I'm a post wh0re, thats my excuse :D

*if you type in the actual word wh0re it gets changed to slave leia? Man no respect for metal bikinis these days...*

Yeah ditto, :lol: FREE POST! :P

I made this a while ago and have been waiting for opportunity to use it. Since we're being silly I might as well post it up. :P

gallery_575_174_20356.jpg

:lol: :lol: