My Incenerator Trooper (Pic heavy)

I got my sticker material at a local sheet plastic supplier I would also suggest a sign shop in order to get a wider slection of colors.

Darkhammer it was very hard to put it on some of the curved areas without getting creases I ended up putting it on in slightly overlaping strips. Up close you can see it but you get away from it and it looks like a solid piece.

Congrats!! :duim: It is nice to see an acurate representation of the real thing, the toys does not make justice to the ingame incinarators(PS3 and XBOX360)

Cheers

A

PD:PM sent

Update! I received some great pictures in the mail today (its great to have friends with connections) and will be starting on the BFG shortly. I had to promise not to post the pictures but I will take pictures of my build as it progresses. I can't wait to have a accurate BFG.

• 3 weeks later...
I did this with some surplus parts from a friend going sandy and $20 of sheet red vinal sticker. Paul saw it at a local con and talked me into posting it here. I plan on some weathering and will be starting the more accurate BFG soon.

_DSC7751.jpg

_DSC7750.jpg

_DSC7748.jpg

_DSC7747.jpg

_DSC7746.jpg

_DSC7744.jpg

_DSC7743.jpg

_DSC7160.jpg

Incin_trooper.jpg

you are a god, that looks so nice. goodjob dude props to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Here's a mate of mine doing his Incinerator Trooper. Been a long term project 50% finished but will look

awesome when done - we think one of the best and only Incinerators in the land down under.

3822523236_b1a8fe5569_b.jpg

This looks fantastic, keep up the good work, I can't wait to see the finished product : )

Be sure to post a progression post for this suit!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...