My Incenerator Trooper (Pic heavy)

I did this with some surplus parts from a friend going sandy and $20 of sheet red vinal sticker. Paul saw it at a local con and talked me into posting it here. I plan on some weathering and will be starting the more accurate BFG soon.

_DSC7751.jpg

_DSC7750.jpg

_DSC7748.jpg

_DSC7747.jpg

_DSC7746.jpg

_DSC7744.jpg

_DSC7743.jpg

_DSC7160.jpg

Incin_trooper.jpg

Weeee! Thanks for posting Walter!! I do think you might be the first Incinerator Trooper in the Legion. :)

At first I thought you were a toy.

Haha...same here. Without any weathering, I thought it was a really nice action figure. Then I saw the door in the background.

Nice job!

To be honest I thought it was paint when I first saw it. We're trooping tomorrow and I'll take more pix then too.

I thought it was a toy aswell at first, lol.

Very nicely done!

That's because Walter could compete in featherweight. :) Can you believe that was an FX kit to start with?

i saw you in the pics from ECCC but didnt get a good look,,these pics are great,,awesome job and i wish i could have seen it in person,,maybe next year....way to go walter.,,by the way ,how hard was it to stick that vinyl on the front of your bucket and other curved parts without creases ???

cheers

dan

That is awesome! Seeing this makes me REALLY want to finish assembling my armor then maybe sticker it like the blue commander ...just for fun. :D

Where does one pick up decent vinyl sticker material I wonder?
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe from here?

I too have to say that I thought those images were of a new 12 inch figure. Amazing. Great work.

I thought the same thing, even after looking at the pictures several times.

That is awesome! Seeing this makes me REALLY want to finish assembling my armor then maybe sticker it like the blue commander ...just for fun. :D

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe from here?

Tim, good find. The only problem with this is that it says they're permanent. :( I'd be looking for some I can take on and off. If something like that exists! :lol:

Tim, good find. The only problem with this is that it says they're permanent. :( I'd be looking for some I can take on and off. If something like that exists! :lol:

Derek

They're only as permanent as you want them to be :) . A friend of mine works for a company

that applys the vinyl adverts on to London Taxi's. They range from just doing the doors all

the way up to covering the total car. When they want to take them off they just start at an edge

and apply hot air as they peel them off and it leaves no damage to the car :)

Taxi-Advertising.png

It might pay to give Mike TK-4510 a shout, If there was enough interest in it then he might be

persuaded in to maybe doing a kit for it. Just a thought :)

AHA! Good news then! Thanks Billy!

Tim, we might be on to something here...

I also found this stuff on Walmart.com http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...roductDetail.... I might go take a look today.

I also might get Mike's opinion on offering a kit. Mike, are you reading this or are you busy making those awesome personalized t-shirts! I told my garrison mates all about them...

Thanks Billy- you're full of great ideas! Typical Brit. (is "Brit" OK to say?) ^_^

It might pay to give Mike TK-4510 a shout, If there was enough interest in it then he might be

persuaded in to maybe doing a kit for it. Just a thought :)

Very cool. Although, a kit might be a little difficult to do because of the different makes of armor; everyone's going to be little off in dimensions. Right?

I'll have to check this out next time I go to my local store.

I got my sticker material at a local sheet plastic supplier I would also suggest a sign shop in order to get a wider slection of colors.

Darkhammer it was very hard to put it on some of the curved areas without getting creases I ended up putting it on in slightly overlaping strips. Up close you can see it but you get away from it and it looks like a solid piece.